Did a lot of random things.
1. Instead of my Saturday morning run I went with a friend on a walk to go get donuts. Totally the same thing. Good news though… my legs are so much better and running will resume any day now. I am thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday. Yes, I already have all of my running clothes laid out and ready to go. And my garmin is charged. All is right in the world again. I do think that it was extremely good for me mentally and physically to take a break from running for about 2 weeks. I am recharged and ready to go.
Now to come back slowly enough that I don’t re-injure myself… finding the perfect balance is always hard for me.
2. I stayed as busy as possible in order to avoid missing this girl too much.
3. I went to a museum.
4. Had the best pulled pork sandwich ever.
Okay, just one more picture of Brooke.
5. I dressed like a ninja on Sunday and hung outside in the rain for a while.
6. Went to an Oscar watching party and ate rigatoni.
7. Had a spinach/carrot/orange juice/berry smoothie. (Some of the only vegetables I ate all weekend… oops)
8. And most importantly I found a sour patch kid that was really two of them connected together.
9. I played and lost about a million games. For one of the chess games we just put all of the pieces in random spots and started from there. I still lost.
10. And I bought and watched Frozen because that is what a normal adult does when their child is gone for the weekend..
Best thing that you ate over the weekend?
Smoothie peeps—-> what do you put in your smoothies. I need to start making these more and I need your ideas.
Who watched the Oscars?
What is your running schedule going to be this week? When are you doing speed? Long run?