1. 62% awake.
927 feet of going up.
1/2 roads and 1/2 trails.
2 wrong turns (I meant to go 9 miles:)
1 mph winds (except for on the trails… then it was like 50 mph;).
6 deer seen.
1 episode of Lindsey Hein with Molly Huddle & Roberta Groner.
6 songs from my marathon playlist from October that gave me all the good memories from race day.
Lots of other runners out enjoying the trails before the snow hits.
Not enough layers.
1 hot chocolate and 1 protein bar post-run.
My happy place:
2. Skye was way more interested in the vacuum making it’s rounds than seeing me when I got home from my run.
3. We are so lucky. There is a hole in our fence that we need to fix so usually we just take Beretta out when she needs to go and wait with her to come back in… one of our kids let her outside because they forgot about the hole and we realized a bit later she wasn’t napping and she was gone. We drove around for a while and finally found her… that was so scary.
4. It warmed up enough to play in the backyard for a while.
5. Andrew took his LAST PRACTICAL TEST for his degree… just a few more months!
6. Andrew’s grandpa was in town and he took us all to eat at the Pizza Factory.
7. Why you should go to the Pizza Factory:
Skye’s first time eating one of the bread sticks and she was very thrilled about the experience.
Going on 16 years of using cucumbers to increase the circumference of my salad bar plates. Had some pasta and above bread sticks too.
8. My niece and nephews walked over to hang out for a little while.
9. Brooke gave me this note in the car and it made me cry.
10. Finished off the evening with a walk around the neighborhood and then finished up the available episodes of A Million Little Things with Andrew once the kids went to bed. I need to avoid binge watching shows so that I’m not disappointed when they are over and I have to wait forever for more of them to come out.
And today I’ll join Skye in putting my feet up for awhile.
What do you have going on today?
Rest day or run day or cross-train day?
What did you listen to on your last run?
Pizza or pasta… what do you favor?
-I love both but I usually choose pasta over pizza.