1. I hope your weekend has been an amazing one!!! I had a great race yesterday! I’ll share the full recap tomorrow but thought I’d share this picture with Candice and then the rest of our day!
2. After the race I came home to Knox! Andrew flew back from California Friday night and then spent yesterday at the hospital (for school) so the two of us hung out once I got home.
3. I had a protein shake after the race and then I went straight for the pancake of course. We were out of eggs so I just added water and the pancake kind of crumbled but it was still good! Also, Mrs. Butterworth’s is part of this craving of mine.
4. Knox went to go play with a neighbor for a little bit and I hit a nap hard…. waking up at 3:10 a.m. will do that to you:) I had some great post-nap hair though!
5. I also got to read my book for a little bit after not having a chance to read for some time. I can’t wait to get to the end!!
6. Knox and I were able to visit Mer for a little while and catch up with her!
7. And then he wanted to show me the fidget spinner ($24.99 for a fidget spinner?!?!) that he wanted for his birthday:) Turns out there are fidget cubes now too… I mean I understood why I wanted to collect Pogs, Beanie Babies and Polly Pockets as a kid but I’m not so sure about these fidget things.
8. After the hospital we met Andrew for FOOD. We were both starving so we went to our favorite buffet.
9. I was in desperate need of a salad mountain. I have no idea why people were giving me strange looks when I walked from the salad bar to my table with 4 lbs of salad. At least I ate something other than fluffy carbs drenched in syrup.
10. They also bring around all sorts of meats, veggies and this grilled pineapple… the salmon and mango cod were my favorite.
11. We came home and I got straight into my new race t-shirt (I love soft ones that are perfect for bed)… don’t mind my pillow that now takes over the entire bed!
12. Oh and Andrew stopped for eggs on the way home… he wanted to restock the supply for my pancakes today—> he understands my love language. This is better than flowers and chocolate.
13. I miss liking chocolate chip cookies. Andrew made our favorite batch and I’m hoping that this phase of pregnancy will pass quickly and I’ll like treats like this again soon.
14. Brooke is having an awesome weekend and she comes home today wahoooo!!!!
15. Excited for this again:
What was the best part of your Saturday?
What are you reading right now?
What are you having for your Sunday breakfast?!
What do you do with your race t-shirts? Do you run in them? Use them for pajamas? Donate them?