Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous 4th of July weekend and celebrating big time. I’m on my way home today but wanted to share 15 pics with you!
1. Anne and I started out a little bit earlier than everyone else for a run. We saw close to a trillion running courses out there in Eugene.
2. We were hoping to run into some Olympians out there but we didn’t see any.
3. At 9 a.m. we met up with Brooks for the rest of the run (ps we stayed with Brooks in a frat house for the trip that was right across the street from the track).
4. The view here are beyond amazing. We finished with 10.5 miles and they were my favorite miles in a long time.
5. A little Run Signature with Brooks to figure out the shoes for me.
6. I’ll be sticking with the Launch 3s for a long long time…
7. The next stop—> watching the women’s 10,000m finals.
8. I could keep up with them for approximately 6 meters.
9. After we watched the 800m semifinals and some of the 100m races we hit up the limo to lunch.
10. Fried pickles for the win.
11. And fish tacos that were perfection.
12. Garrett Heath and Rilie Masters ate lunch with us! They will be competing Monday night in the 5000m!! They were so ridiculously nice and we asked them every question possible. They run about 75-80 miles a week during training for this race!!
13. Dinner was here:
14. King Estate Winery for salad, steak and this incredible piece of cake.
15. Brooke partied hard all day with Andrew and I’m sure they must both be ecstatic that I’ll be with them today!
Enjoy your Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow morning!!