1. Even the horses at the horse races were wearing compression sleeves. They must have seen how much they help us runners and copied us to help with their recovery after a race.
2. These eyelashes. If only. I would save 50 bucks a month on my fake ones if I had this girls lashes.
3. How I attempted to cool down while in Kentucky. 6 minutes with the door open of the gatorade section did the trick.
4. My brother introduced me to the Funniest Amazon Product Reviews and I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. My brother even bought the Mountain Three Wolf Moon t-shirt and sports it all around time after reading these hilarious reviews.
5. I can’t stop. I am now sleeping 2 hours less than I normally do because I am so addicted with finding the perfect things to decorate my new apartment with.
6. Also found this… not a bad idea:) I don’t think Brooke and I would ever leave home again if we had this.
7. Brooke had her very first pedicure yesterday:
I am just going to have to live vicariously through my daughter’s cute feet because mine will never be cute again because of running.
8. Brooke and I already really miss my brother and his family. This brother of mine has always been so good to me. He is nine years older than me and has always been super protective of me and when I was growing up he used to take me somewhere fun each week to spend time together. Usually it was Dairy Queen… my love for ice cream started at a very young age because of him.
9. Dare you to try this soon.
10. I agree with all of my heart.
Bonus: my last meal in Kentucky was to my SIL’s favorite bbq joint and this salad kept the ‘Kentucky has amazing food’ tradition going strong. I will miss you Louisville. You were good to us.
Tell me YOUR TANGENT TODAY!!!