Fun Facts from yesterday (I wish it was Friday so that I could call this Fun Facts Friday).
1. Brooke spilled salad dressing all over my phone. I can no longer hear the person I am talking to on my phone unless I put it on speaker because of the salad dressing incident. It’s okay, it’s not like iPhones are expensive or anything.
2. It was my niece’s birthday yesterday so we surprised her by bringing in Cosmo (all the kids love him) and donuts for everyone. I heard at least 10 kids say that my niece is the coolest person ever and it made my heart happy.
3. My sister came over to use my mom’s bike yesterday and I sat on a chair next to her and ate some chocolate. I am such a good sister. PS I got my sister hooked on Revenge.
4. During Brooke’s nap I looked at the monitor and found Curly’s face staring into the camera. They think it is such a fun game to go in and wake up Brooke so that they can play with her.
5. We don’t leave home without Elmo. He is always there.
6. Just switching things up by carrying the birthday girl for our picture.
7. I really branched out last night. I was so close to ordering a salad like I usually do but then I decided to order something I would normally never order. A burrito with noodles, chicken and veggies. Interesting but delicious.
8. Not going to name any names but one of us may have had 1 lb of froyo last night… the rest of us were pretty close to getting a lb too. Just a couple of crazy Utah girls.
9. I am taking a leap of faith and trusting Target on a very important matter. They have a wall of books that they recommend and so I decided to see if Target knows what they are talking about when it comes to telling me what books to read. It is supposed to snow for the next few days so I guess I am going to be forced to stay in pjs and read all day.
10. In case you are ever wondering who my photographer is–> she is about 3 feet tall and 5 years old.
Would you rather have dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate?
What are you reading right now?
Any funny phone accident stories?