2. This face. I swear that her little personality is coming out more and more every hour and she is hilarious. She also said doggy yesterday about a trillion times.
3. Bangs Friend (NOT happy that she left) and I just happened to have the perfect amount of time to get this heavenly waffle to eat before I dropped her off at the airport.
4. I got to go on a drink run with Heather and her two little boys. She is a pump (along with every other class at the gym) instructor and is tempting me into getting back into pump again…
5. I saw this amazing video last night and it made me want to put my running shoes on and go for a run even though I was already sore from my tempo run.
6. Salad mountains and doughy (we ask for them that way) bread twists with a bf. Don’t even ask why Brooke’s shoe is on the table and don’t ask why I didn’t notice it was on the table until I got home and I was looking at this picture.
7. Again this face.
Brooke and I are kind of in a fight because she was carrying around the remote control yesterday and now I can’t find it anywhere. I was not able to watch Parenthood (you can’t turn on Netflix without the remote) late at night like I usually do. I have a feeling I will be thanking her this morning on my early run when I am not exhausted from staying up super late watching tv.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for $150 towards a race entry HERE!!!
What were two things that made you happy yesterday?
Who goes to body pump? How often?
What do you think the best waffle toppings are?
What motivated you to run today?
-Running with friends!