Somebody really wasn’t interested in being in the picture post-run today—> needed to get some speed in today (1 mile w/u, 9 miles @ 6:38 ((that was hard)), .5 c/d…0% incline).
Picture from the other day but this is my view from the treadmill if Brookers is awake and I rather like it.
We had a little park date to attend.
Brooke was thrilled to be pushed on the swings.
Paige gave Brooke a lunchable and a whole flood of flashbacks crossed my mind… I LOVED these as a kid.
Salad of the day—> cucumbers, berries, grapes, chicken, feta cheese, poppyseed dressing and a sweet potato on the side.
My good friend Nicole sent this to me for a reason:
Tomorrow is NATIONAL DONUT DAY—> get free ones at Dunkin’ Donuts (with the purchase of a drink), Krispy Kreme (free donut of your choice) or check with your local donut shops because I’m sure they are celebrating the day somehow:)
Andrew’s sis-in-law sent me this and I laughed pretty hard:
And last night I got this picture from my old boss/good friend that came to visit me in California when Brooke was born and it made me miss that little itty bitty stage a whole lot.
Came across this Bucket List Quiz on Facebook and I thought we should do it here too:) Get ready because there are a lot:)
1. Fired a gun– Yes
2. Married– Yes
3. Fell in love– Yes
4. Swam in an ocean– Yes (and it is my favorite)
5. Gone on a blind date– YES—> THIS IS HOW I MET ANDREW!!!!
6. Skipped school– Not in high school (ummm I had 2 tardies my whole high school career and didn’t dare skip school) but I skipped a few college classes if that counts.
7. Watched someone give birth– Yes!! I was there with my sister’s two oldest kids.
8. Been to Canada– Yes
9. Been to Hawaii– Yes and I went to school there for a bit
10. Been to Europe– No, but I need to get there soon.
11. Been to Las Vegas– Yep, it’s about a 5.5 hour drive from us.
12. Been to Washington D.C.- yep (my family did a month long road trip when I was young to all of the major cities in the US:)
13. Been to Nashville– Nope
14. Visited Florida– Yep
15. Visited Mexico– Yep (on cruises)
16. Seen the Grand Canyon in person– Yep
17. Flown in a helicopter- No
18. Been on a cruise– Yep (I love them)
19. Served on a jury– No
20. Been in a movie– No
21. Been to Los Angeles– Yep!
22. Been to New York City– Yep
23. Played in a band– No, but I still have time.
24. Sang karaoke– Yep
25. Made prank phone calls– wasn’t this part of being a junior high aged human?
26. Laughed so much you cried– 100% yes
27. Caught a snowflake on your tongue– yes and this is Brooke’s favorite thing to do
28. Had children– Yep, I think I’ve shown you guys a picture or two of her.
29. Had a pet– Yes, we always had dogs growing up.
30. Been sledding on a big hill– Yes
31. Been snowboarding– No and I don’t think I ever will (I love to ski)
33. Been water skiing– No
34. Rode on a motorcycle– Yes
35. Jumped out of a plane– Yes, in Hawaii
36. Been to a drive-in movie– Yes
37. Rode an elephant– No
38. Been on TV- Yes
39. Been in newspaper- Yes
40. Stayed in hospital- Yes
41. Donated blood- Yes
42. Gotten a piercing- Yep, my ears:)
43. Gotten a tattoo– No
44. Driven a stick shift vehicle– Yes, all throughout college
45. Driven over 100 mph- Yes….
46. Been scuba diving– Yes
47. Lived on your own- Yes
48. Got a speeding ticket- Yes (sadly but it has been a very long time)!!!
NOW IT’s YOUR TURN!! What are some things on your personal bucket list that you have done and ones that you still have to do!?!?