1. I know you all thought I was kidding when I told you about the candy cupboard in my new apartment but I wasn’t. I have already made a great start at supplying it with the best of the best. 13 bags of Sour Patch Kids EXTREME (more sour than the normal ones plus they have the blue flavor which are my favorite). I decided to put the candy above the sink so that I wouldn’t need to put a child lock on them when Brooke gets older. This way I still have easy access to it when it is an emergency. Give me another week to have the thing completely filled.
2. I have been to Target 4 times this week. If this newly formed addiction continues to occur I might have to freeze my credit and debit cards. At least I now have a beautiful purple lamp to put next to my bed;)
3. Brooke had her first trip to the pool. One of the requirements for Billy moving me so far away from my family was that we had to have a pool wherever we moved to. My MIL and I brought salads and we felt like we were on vacation. I had turkey, cheese, cottage cheese, strawberries and lettuce with italian dressing.
This is the same size of salad that my MIL made for three of us to eat last night. For a size comparison here is a picture of me with the bowl, just kind of huge.
4. Today was my due date! Thank goodness Brooke came earlier because we have already had 9 awesome days together. Added bonus is that I am more than okay with not dealing with contractions right now (me being a little dramatic at the airport picking up my MIL the night before going into the hospital).
5. Please tell me you have had these before? It is one of those food items that one bag = 1 serving because you just can’t stop eating them especially when dipped into pb.
What are you doing tonight?
Tell me a thing or two from your day!
What were the toppings of your last salad?