A few things I do and do not regret about today.
1. That I can’t stop itching my spider bite on my shoulder and because of that it is getting bigger by the minute.
2. Eating all of my fruit salad at 2 a.m. while standing at the fridge. I ate it so fast that I couldn’t even savor its deliciousness and now I am left fruit saladless.
3. Waking up too late this morning to run outside and instead doing my 8 miles inside (more like 3 miles, sit by swamp cooler for 10 minutes followed by 2 miles, potty break, ending with 3 miles).
4. Posting this picture on the internet of what my hair looks like in the morning. Billy is so lucky to wake up to see this each and every morning for the rest of my life. As long as we are getting personal here, I also woke up drooling after a dream about the cheesiest nachos you have ever seen (you think I am kidding but I am not in the least bit).
5. Not stretching after my run. Good thinking Janae.
I don’t regret:
1. Wearing an all pink running outfit… the joys of exercising at home. I wish I could blame the mess on us moving but you know that it has always looked like that.
2. My lunch. Breaded chicken breasts > grilled chicken breasts, you can’t say you don’t agree with me. Blueberry yogurt stolen from my sister’s stash when she wasn’t looking.
3. I also really don’t regret lunch dessert eaten 4 minutes after. That is my favorite cereal to milk ratio. I took my last bite of cereal with the last spoonful of milk.
4. Going over to my BFF’s house for a few hours to talk. She is due a month after me and so it was amazing to hang out and talk about everything. Billy was amazed that I could hang out with a friend without going to lunch or froyo too.
Us at my wedding. We really need an updated photo of us and preferably one with our pregnant bellies.
Anyone else have lunch dessert?
What is something you do regret about today and something you don’t regret about today? Play along… it is a fun game I promise:)
Favorite cereal lately?
-Frosted mini wheats but I wish they would frost both sides of the little squares.
Is your hair crazy when you wake up in the morning? Do you sleep with it pulled back or not?
-I have to have it pulled back with a headband otherwise I can’t sleep.