1. Brooke sometimes pretends she is a baby whenever we are around my sister’s baby. Her impersonations are ridiculously good.
2. Brooke (out of nowhere) asked me, ‘Mama, have you ever had dreams about hamburgers?’ The randomness that comes out of her makes me laugh many times a day.
3. Last ball game of the season.
4. Two different things concerning my workout went down yesterday—> I didn’t start until around noon and I worked out at a brand new gym. I just stayed at the gym where my niece’s game was and EVERY piece of equipment there was so nice and working properly;) It’s going to be real hard to go back to my normal gym again. This 365 tank is getting a lot of use over here. Oh, and I also spent a lot of time stretching afterwards which was also very different but very needed.
5. Straight to lunch afterwards. Before:
6. and after… I’m a very fast eater compared to Brooke.
7. She brought in her pretend hair stuff to help me get ready.
8. My older niece came over to help us pack (she is the best organizer on the planet) so I took them to Riverwoods after all of the hard work;)
9. Brooke is a lotion lover and I think she tested 6 scents yesterday.
10. Please tell me that you had these as a kid… yep, they are still just as good as they were back then.
11. Megan gave me the frosting beater from her pb bars straight from heaven.
12. It has been really fun coming across memories as we are packing. This medal = the best marathon I have ever had. I don’t know what I did differently for this one, but it sure felt like the stars aligned and I wouldn’t hate another one in the future that felt like this one:)
Ever had a race that you felt like everything went really smoothly? Which one(s)?
Fast, slow, somewhere in the middle eater?
Can you think of any food combination better than chocolate and peanut butter?
What candy reminds you of your childhood?