Yes it is important to live in the moment but sometimes your day is consumed by thinking about the things that you are excited for in a few months. Here is my list of things I can’t wait for:
1. To finally get to dress her up in the adorable clothes that I stare at everyday.
2. To like chocolate again, I have lost a lot of friends because of this one.
3. To lay on my stomach. Don’t ever take that for granted, I miss it so dearly.
4. To eat tuna tataki or (non-cooked) sushi again… The last time I had it was HERE when I didn’t know I was pregnant yet.
5. To be able to wear a tight shirt again without people’s eyes going directly to my belly button that sticks out. At least it better go back to normal.
6. To not have a stuffy nose. 7 months of a stuffy nose hasn’t been so fun, I read in my Mayo Clinic Pregnancy Book that your body produces a lot more mucus while you are pregnant hence the stuffy nose.
7. To have a 24/7 best buddy to hang out with that enjoys naps just as much as me. I will be napping anytime she is:)
8. Medium rare steak. But who knows, maybe I won’t crave meat every meal after I have her.
9. To overload you all with baby pictures. Yes, I have already started taking a tutorial online about how to take awesome pictures of babies.
10. To see Billy hold her.
11. To love my beloved broccoli again.
12. To run fast and race again.
13. To only get up once during the night to pee instead of 5 times…actually that hasn’t happened since 2003 when I started overdosing on water.
14. To tell you the name….muhahahaha I think it will be the one secret I keep from you guys:) The main reason to keep it a secret is because I just decided on it an hour ago and I am pretty sure I will change my mind by the morning.
What were things that you really looked forward to while you were pregnant?
Anyone out there have a surprise pregnancy? How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant?