14 days until we find out the sex. Long story short: the only plane we could catch to Cali (we are going to check out law school stuff) made it so that we had to miss my ultrasound appointment. Since we live in the baby making capital of the world I couldn’t reschedule my ultrasound until the 25th. I did get to go in and hear the heart beat today which made me beyond happy.
A list of some firsts:
1. I bought my first pair of maternity pants (capris) from Gap the other day and holy cow what a difference that elastic waist makes. I don’t think I will ever go back to normal jeans. Jeggings are also another one of the best inventions ever.
2. First time that Billy felt the baby kicking around the other night when we were hanging out on the couch. Dang, that was fun.
3. First time that I understood why my mom spent 40% of her day worrying about her kids. I have already turned into the worrier of the year and can’t stop worrying in between kicking sessions that everything is okay.
4. First time I had a uterus drawn on my iPad. I am hating not being able to sleep on my back and so I made my brother that is a doctor explain exactly why you shouldn’t sleep on your back when pregnant. He did copyright the picture (the little c in the corner) but I am putting it on my blog anyway. My dad is fast asleep on the couch and I am making a grossed out face as my brother is talking about blood.
5. First time I turned down Panda Express. Why does chinese food sound so awful all of the sudden?
6. First time during pregnancy that I haven’t cried for an entire week, it is a miracle.
7. First time I realized how drastically my life is going to change in a few more months… no more sleeping in until 10 and going running whenever I want. I couldn’t be more excited.
And just for fun, a cute picture from the park the other day. He didn’t know which way to go and so she had to show him.
Where do you/did you buy maternity clothes?
How do you sleep? Was it hard for you to adjust sleeping positions when pregnant?
When did you fit your workout in after having a baby (babies)? During their naps? When your husband got home? First thing in the morning?