This weekend is going to be pretty booked plus I love hotels more than anything and the idea of leaving my hotel bed earlier than I want does not sound fun so I got my long run in today rather than over the weekend.
11 miles in the book. I actually only did 8 this morning before work and 3 after work because it was early out day (end of the term wahoo). It’s better to get in the miles by splitting them up than not doing them at all.
Pretty cool that my hands are the same color as my shirt. My overall pace was 8:27 which I feel good about! I showered real quick, said goodbye to Billy (he has to fly out to LA on a different flight because he is using a buddy pass) and got some lunch.
Is there anything better than eating a loaf of bread, full of your favorite protein (eggs for me), veggies and dressings? Especially when you have a gift card from your madre (thanks mom)!
I am at the airport now and and so far five things to report:
1. I guess they don’t like it if your only form of ID is an expired license (less than a month ago and I hadn’t realized yet). I got to go through all of the fun pat downs and questioning.
2. There were men in the restroom….that was awkward.
3. Moving walkways are awesome after your ‘long’ run.
4. The Salt Lake City airport is getting a CAFE RIO!!! I may be flying more often because of this.
5. This is within 8 steps of my gate and I have an hour until my flight leaves, I am walking over as soon as I push publish.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
Don’t forget to enter the HUNGER GAMES TICKET GIVEAWAY from Yogurtland Orem!
Do you like flying? Do you do it often? What is your favorite airline?
What is your long run this week?
Favorite protein on a sub?