Time for my favorite things about Friday!!!
1. The fact that 20 minutes into our road trip, I wasn’t the only one that had to stop to use the restroom. I am used to going on road trips with Billster and he can make it all the way to Cali (9.5 hours) without having to stop once. I would just like to think that I hydrate myself like a champion.
2. You knew this was coming. More road trip treats than most families of 8 take with them. There is just two of us and it is only a 3.5 hour drive.
3. Doing the robot while listening to Jay-Z……my sis and I are pretty gangsta. I am a great drivers ed teacher.
4. Billy downloaded Season 1 of Chopped onto my ipad……I will be a chef someday!
5. Before checking into the hotel or doing anything else we pulled right into pizza factory without even asking each other where we wanted to go. Yes, there are 3 of these babies close to home but that dang salad bar tastes even better when you are on vacation and you are with someone else that goes back for 2nds and should I tell you the truth…okay, 3rds. It is a miracle how my stomach can expand to fit the amounts of vegetables I put in it.
6. Our sweet $50 a night hotel room. We are pretty classy and you better believe we are going to save $11 by sharing a bed.
7. I got to go to a KILLER pump class this morning and only had to substitute two of the moves because of my leg. I was HIGH on endorphins and I will look forward to Monday, Wednesdays and Friday so that I can work my upper body hard core!
1. What is your favorite part about road trips?
-Good conversations, random dance parties and of course skittles.
2. What are some of your favorite things about today?!?!
3. Where is your favorite place to road-trip too?
Time to go to the pool in the 75 degree weather….sorry, Provo but I do not miss you right now!