10. Seeing Billy in a bathing suit (fyi I couldn’t think of the last one and this is what Billy said, but I have to agree;)
9. Um, hello RACE SEASON!!!
8. Rainbow sandals are worn all day, every day…….makes getting dressed in the morning a lot easier.
7. We will be in S. CALI for two months (who is down for blogger meet-ups?!?!)
6. Me and Billy’s FREE vacation to the Dominican Republic.
5. My legs will no longer look like I am wearing white tights at all times.
4. Our summer dates are the best: Scooter rides to get slurpee’s, picnics, long boarding down the canyon, mountain biking and tennis.
3. I am a teacher. No work for three months. Yep, I will take that. My days will consist of run, blog, stalk your blogs (4 hours at least), run again, go lay-out with Megan, Hang out with Billy, repeat.
AND THE TOP 2 ARE…….Get excited for this, it is kind of a big deal.
2. BBQ’s. There is nothing better than getting together with all of your family/friends and grilling your favorite foods while running around in the grass and finishing off the night with at least 3 popsicles. To prepare for our grilling days ahead, I grilled salmon, zucchini and red pepper on my George Foreman and put them on top of my normal 3.5 lbs. of spinach and broccoli with tomatoes, cheese and eggs (I know……eggs with salmon, don’t judge a book by its cover. Would I ever mislead you in something when it comes to food, I think not).
And the most important reason to be crazy happy that summer is getting closer………..
1. I will enjoy unlimited amounts of ice cream without shivering. Even when it is cold I still eat more than enough ice cream which makes me even colder than before (definitely worth it) but as soon as those temps rise, I will love ice cream that much more and probably increase my intake threefold.
1. Blow by Ke$ha
2. I Need a Doctor by Eminem (get the clean version if you still want a soul)
3. Only Girl by Rhiana
4. Till The World Ends by Britney Spears
5. My Name is Jonas by Weezer
6. Starstruck by Lady Gaga
7. Roll by Flo-Rida
8. Sweetest Girl by Akon
9. Bleed America by Jimmy Eat World
10. I Can Transform Ya by Black Eyed Peas
11. ET by Katy Pery
12. I just Can’t Get Enough by Black Eyed Peas
13. Some random techno song that I found forever ago and is the best adrenaline pumping song….I can’t find the name of it, sorry!
Anyone want to do a skype spin class……bring your laptop to your gym and we can spin with each other even though we are miles apart!!!
What are you looking forward to most about spring/summer, warmer temperatures?
What is your FAVORITE thing to grill?
-Pineapple, salmon, shiskabobs and pizza!
What is your ideal summer date?