I don’t know what is my dealio but I have been joyful tearing it up like crazy.
Example’s in the last 24 hour period of me getting all emotional:
1. A student brought me a chocolate chip cookie after school right when I needed it. I mean, it had been at least 2 hours since I had any chocolate, I needed it. He was creeped out that a cookie made my eyes well up with tears.
2. I have been listening to ‘On Your Porch’ by the Format on repeat in the car and every time it say’s, “And if I fail, then I fail but I gave it a shot.” I can’t fight the goosebumps and good feelings I get just thinking that no matter what happens in life as long as we give our all, it all works out. I can be proud of whatever I do in life as long as I try my hardest and give it a shot. Music is powerful.
3. Billy texted me, “I’m thinking about you.” Simple and perfect.
4. While reading through the comments you guys leave me. I can’t tell you how much I love reading your kind words, support and of course your hilariousness. I don’t know how or why I was so blessed to have you guys be my best friends.
5. Jen (my running idol, this woman is hardcore) sent me the most sweetest card, loads of candy and 5 cd’s worth of relaxing music and workout music. I could not hold it in….the tears were flowing!
6. My neighbor brought us dinner after spin last night because she knew I was feeling overwhelmed (in a good way, a lot of really great things all at once but not enough hours in a day….maybe I should give up TV, ha never). I struggle with anxiety when I get stressed and a warm homemade meal was exactly what I needed to calm down.
Wednesday Night Spin Playlist:
1. Infinity by Guru Josh
2. Good Girls Go Bad by 3OH!
3. Show Me the Money by Petey Pablo
4. Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo’ RIda
5. Like a G6 by Far East Movement
6. Coming Home by P Diddy
7. In the End by Linkin Park
8. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
9. How Far We’ve Come by Matchbox Twenty
10. Wall to Wall by Chris Brown
11. Mr. Brightside by The Killers
12. Only Girl by Rhiana
13. Firework by Katy Pery
14. On your Porch by the Format
Enough serious talk. Enjoy this movie that my brother sent to me for my birthday.
What was the last thing that happened to you that made you happy tear up or give you the goosebumps and warm feelings inside.
Admit to me what teeny bopper singer/actor that you love to listen to or watch in a movie?
-I have always and still will always love Lil’ Bow Wow and I love working out to Miley Cyrus’s music. I am also obsessed with Will Smith’s son when he was in Karate Kid. Justin Bieber creeps me out.
*********MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION. I need to tell my mom what I want for my birthday dessert at my family birthday party. HELP ME PLEASE. What would you have?