Yesterday, was the longest day of my life but thank goodness I got in my morning workout or else I would have had to tell some parents what I really think of there kids…ha, I am just kidding.
I was at school for 12.5 hours. All of you nurses out there; I do not know how you whip out those crazy long shifts. You are officially my hero.
I came home ready to eat a whole watermelon (including the rhine) and go straight to sleep.
Billy still wasn’t home and I attempted staying awake till he got home, let’s just say that didn’t happen. He decided to be all responsible and study long and hard for an electrical engineering test. I am just hoping the the future Jacobs chicklets get his brain. Mine is a little broken, running a marathon on a treadmill=not the smartest bulb in the world.
Time for FRIDAY FAVORITES:
1. The fact that as a reward for all the students staying in dress code, we rented out a movie theatre and get to watch movies all day today while getting paid to be entertained and eat candy.
My excited face.
2. Toast (x4) and hot chocolate for dinner. I was too tired last night to even contemplate cooking anything and Billy was still at school. so toast it was and boy did it taste amazing.
3. Have you tried these popsicles? The whole pack was on sale for 68 cents. Heaven.
4. Weights. Okay, I can’t say they are my favorite but I am starting to like them a lil bit.
5. Love me some magazines. Definitely been part of my favorite things for a very long time.
6. My Michael Kors watch that I got a stellar deal on at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last summer…it makes me feel fancy while wearing my $12.50 jeans from Forever 21.
7. This space heater has kept me alive this winter and I am forever in debt to it.
8. My favorite thing thus far…..I was in bed at 8:13 p.m. last night and watched Friends (my everyday favorite).
GO WISH MAMA RUNS BAREFOOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! ——————————————————-
What are some of your FAVORITE THINGS TODAY???
What is your favorite FAST and EASY prep dinner?
-Cereal and toast.
What is the longest work day you have ever had?
-If I count teaching spin yesterday morning, I worked about 14 hours.
Are you running today?
-Long run after school…..I couldn’t get my behind out of bed at 4 a.m. this morning:)