A new HRG BABY post is up HERE!!! I’m talking about my 22 week update and pregnant running (the why and the how)!! Check it out!
I’ve got the top 15 pictures from our day yesterday to share with you! I hope your Thursday is an amazing one so far!
1. Let’s start out with the most exciting part of our day yesterday… we went to see JIMMY EAT WORLD last night! We’ll talk more about that in a second!
2. The day started off first with 7 miles (9:22 pace of course because heaven forbid my body wanting to do anything besides that right now) around the neighborhoods.
3. We cleaned the entire house afterwards. Brooke is not excited to start doing chores but once we get going she tells me ‘this is fun’ so I’m just going to hold onto that for awhile. Cleaning rooms is never something our kids look forward too… I would love to hear in the comments what you do for your kids.
4. Afterwards Brooke asked me if the baby needed to cool off and then she placed her mini fan right next to my belly.
5. I ate a salad for lunch yesterday which hasn’t happened in a long time… I used to have a salad daily for lunch and maybe I’ll start having them more often again. Romaine, spinach, cucumbers, peppers, cottage cheese, grapes, chicken, strawberries and poppyseed dressing.
6. Took these two to the mall to run around.
7. One of the malls around here has a huge outside play area connected to an indoor play area so I just lie on the bench and watch them run around like crazy.
8. Pretzel bites are always a part of our mall trips too. I just can’t pass up these fluffy bites of goodness. The baby was kicking around like CRAZY after I ate these:)
9. We all took a little rest after the mall and then Andrew’s cousin came over to hang out with the kids for a while.
10. I packed some dinner for the car on the way to the concert… keeping things fancy with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
11. We had planned on grabbing a jamba juice on the way up to drink in the car but then there was a Chipotle next door to Jamba juice. We decided a burrito > a smoothie so I had a chicken burrito after my appetizer of a pb sandwich;) I will take back after this burrito my comments previously (on my unpopular opinions post here ((super fun post to read and the comments are AWESOME)) about Chipotle. Maybe I just don’t love the burrito bowls because this was delicious or maybe I just really love food to an extreme now.
12. Always a good sign on your way to an outdoor concert:)
13. Luckily the rain stopped for a little bit! Talk about a gorgeous concert venue!!
14. We got to go with THE Megan D and her husband.
15. We LOVED Jimmy Eat World and left after a few of the Incubus songs but hey… I lasted until after 10 last night, that is a huge improvement. Jimmy Eat World was amazing! Our second time going to see them together!
One last reminder that a new HRG BABY post is up today—> HERE!!!
Parents reading… how often do your kids clean their rooms? Have any tips to help our kids make this process a bit easier!?!? What are your rules on chores/cleaning rooms?
Chipotle—> yay or nay? What do you order there?
When you make a salad at home… what are your go to toppings/dressings?
What is your Thursday workout going to be? I’m thinking a treadmill run is in the cards for me today!