1. Got to meet up with the girls for a 6.5 mile run Wednesday morning.
2. The best part of early morning runs is seeing the sunrise while you are out.
3. Brooke feels pretty proud that she can open the car door all by herself these days.
4. Chicken salad eaten while Andrew drove to our race expo.
5. Made it to the race expo to get our bibs. The kids have become huge fans of race expos because they always end up getting free stuff while there.
6. Yesterday, they were giving out DONUTS. This was my first race expo where that happened.
7. Our perception of temperatures is quite different.
8. Then it was off to drive up north to Andrew’s parents’ house for the next few days. Beretta made herself comfortable on the drive.
7. She is loved.
8. Apple cider from the crockpot.
9. They love the special playroom at grandma and grandpa’s house!
10. They didn’t have any fun at all up here;)
11. The rain turned to snow (which will make the race this morning quite interesting).
12. I watched You Before Me with my MIL and SIL and tried these for the first time. Sour candy
I hope you have a wonderful day and I am SO thankful for the friendships and connections I have formed with you through blogging!!! xoxoxox