1. A run didn’t happen until about 1 pm—> 3 miles with Beretta (she pulled me for the first 1.1 miles of the run).
2. We did get a few smoothies first thing in the morning.
3. Brooke painted for a solid 1.6 hours yesterday. It’s her thing.
3. And then she read while we watched the BYU football game.
5. Andrew carried around Beretta like a baby.
6. And they were crazy too:
7. We then drove over to my really good friend’s house (well, she is actually like a sister to us and I have known her since I was 5) to hang out.
8. The sunset was gorgeous.
9. Oh and the view of the lake was amazing.
10. He’s just laughing at his big brother for some reason.
11. We hung around the fire pit for some time talking about everything.
12. S’mores are glorious. Andrew had one with a Reese’s in there and loved it.
13. He held her hair out of the way so she could eat her s’mores without any distractions!
14. And then we finished off the night by watching Hook outside.
What are three things you have going on today?