1. Saturday started off in the best way possible—> we slept in and then drove over to Rancho San Antonio County Park for some of the most beautiful trails I have ever seen. I wish I had a 40 miler to do yesterday because there were so many different trails I wanted to explore there… I guess I’ll just have to come back and run on these trails every California trip so that I can see everything possible over the years.
2. My last run with Jess was when we ran to a donut shop in Las Vegas. She is always a good time.
U.N.R.E.A.L. the entire time.
3. This beautiful water fountain was waiting for me at the end. I spent quite some time here.
10 miles with 1,500 feet of UP=
JELLO LEGS at the end and sitting on the sidewalk for some time.
4. I don’t even remember where I got this sandwich (some random deli in Mountain View) but it was absolutely everything. It tasted so good right after my run.
5. A picnic to celebrate the birth of Jessie’s husband.
6. A random stop at the mall and I saw the most beautiful pair of PureFlow 5s… running shoes need to stop being so pretty because they make me want them all.
7. See’s candy for the good stuff… have you had the Double Caramel ones? Try one now.
8. Not the prettiest food picture BUT the tastiest. Lyfe Kitchen in Palo Alto is one of my absolute favorites. I had the corn chowder and unfried chicken at my aunt’s house (we got it to go) while we caught up on life. I’ll be getting this meal every time I go there from here on out.
9. And then I tried a few of these bites—> she got them at Whole Foods and they are amazing!
10. Brooke hung out at the water park yesterday with her dad… Look at that swagger with her purse. She’s clearly a big deal.
How is your weekend running?! Long run?
Favorite See’s candy?
What does your Sunday consist of?