1. Friday started with my last run before the race. 4 miles @ an 8:00 pace on the treadmill. Goodness, I’ve been on the treadmill way too much lately. BUT this actually might pay off for the race because it will feel so nice to be outside again in the sunshine after so much time on the treadmill and I will cruise.
2. I have a very good feeling that these are my lucky shoes and that we are going to have a real bonding experience together tomorrow.
3. Sandwiches are really the way to both of our hearts.
4. Just trying to see how many times we can see Santa before the 25th.
5. I have trained her well in the proper frosting to cookie ratio—> she added even more of the good stuff after I took this picture.
6. My mom prefers to be at the airport 4 hours early;) so we had a lot of time to just hang out.
7. Brooke got in some strides while I put my feet up.
8. And then we were off for our 1 hour and 21 minute flight of watching 101 Dalmatians.
9. Brooke told me she was packing her bag for the trip… she included her wallet, necklaces, her hair straightener and a panda. Not bad.
10. We go on the super cheap flight (you have to pay extra to bring a bag/for a sip of water/to throw something away;) and so I made sure to bring our own peanuts for the plane.
11. And now Brooke is in heaven with her cousins.
One day to go! Seriously, thank you guys for all of your good lucks and pep talks… it means the world to me!!
What are your Saturday plans? What are you running today?