Two more things from yesterday’s long run.
1. We found a heavenly drinking fountain at mile 16 of our long run. I think because I run on the treadmill so often with my water bottle so close to me I have gotten used to drinking water throughout my entire run. Finding this drinking fountain saved me.
I loved Rachelle’s t-shirt with an angry runner bunny on the front and so I had to take a picture and post it.
I like to run when I am angry too.
Brooke was in charge of choosing where to go to dinner last night.
I am guessing she learned to hug her favorite foods from her mom.
Personally, I think that fries and salads go hand and hand. And fries and barbecue sauce go even better together. I consume large amounts of bbq sauce.
We watched a little bit of Tigger and did the bed time thing. About 30 minutes after I put her down she randomly started singing the clean-up song. I just stood next to her door and listened for awhile.
I am telling myself that I am going to get up early and do some cross-training. Putting my bike to good use along with some weights. Waking up early to run is a million times easier for me than waking up early to cross-train.
As I am writing this I am just eating some good ol’ ice cream. I am much too lazy to get out a bowl.
PS my coach just sent over next week’s workout. Next Saturday should be fun:
Time to play a little WOULD YOU RATHER!!!!! I would love to hear your answers to a few of them or all of them!
1. Would you rather come across a snake or a rat while out for a run? (I have come across both… that is why I am asking this one).
2. Would you rather have to run for the next 6 months without a GPS watch or without your music?
3. Would you rather have the first half of your run be uphill or the second half of your run be uphill?
4. Would you rather run your next 5 miler without shoes or without a sports bra? Okay, keep in mind I am writing this post way too late at night and so I am especially random.
5. Would you rather explore a new area that you have never been to before for your next run or stick to your normal favorite running loop?
6. Would you rather run in a strong headwind or ….. I actually can’t think of anything worse than running in a strong headwind so let’s just skip this one.
7. Would you rather never have to stretch again after a run or never have to do core work again in order to stay injury free?
8. Would you rather run with a blister on your foot or run with a side cramp?
9. Would you rather get a brand new pair of running shoes for free or get a brand new running outfit for free?
10. Would you rather do a huge race with spectators all along the course or do a small race without all of the extra stress of a big race?