3 Things We Did Last Night:
1. Went and saw Les Mis with a group of friends. This was my second time seeing this play and I cried just as much as I did the first time. Amazing.
2. Ate some delicious candy during above mentioned play.
3. Set my alarm clock for a ridiculously early hour, laid out all of my running gear and charged the good ol’ electronics. Just part of the long run rituals.
Bonus: Kissed Brooke close to 400 times in preparation for her being gone this weekend.
My 3 Spring MUSTS:
3 foods that I eat everyday of my life lately.
1. This squaw bread from Costco. In the mornings I wake up and walk straight to the kitchen to put it in the toaster so that I can demolish it.
3. Sweet potatoes
3 Books that I am reading right now.
1. It Was Me All Along (almost done, loved this one so much).
2. Mile Markers. I have read this before but I have been reading through it again because I love it so much.
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Every single day.
My 3 favorite smells lately:
1. My favorite candle on the entire planet.
2. Brooke’s hair right after a bath.
3. A bakery that has made apple fritters within the last 12 hours.
3 things that I am excited for this weekend:
1. To go along with the above #3… A trip to Bob’s donuts (in San Francisco) with my best friends in the middle of the night.
2. Lots of dancing at the reception.
3. Seeing Jess so incredibly happy marrying her man.
3 Ways I am going to make it through my 22 miler today.
1. Lots of talking with Rachelle and Josse… I don’t actually think I could do a long run all by myself anymore.
2. Splitting up the miles in my head… aka I am doing a 7 miler + a 7 miler + an 8 miler.
3. I am going to fuel and hydrate like a champ along the way. Practice makes perfect which means Boston will be perfect.
Favorite play that you have ever been to?
3 things that you eat every single day?
What is your run today???