Sick baby = it breaks my heart to see Brooke not her usual self = we are quarantined = I am trying to find the positives of today:)
1. Brooke is extremely cuddly when she is sick. I will never turn down her wanting to be held all day.
2. Paige. Bless her heart. She saved me by bringing me some happiness. She is the absolute best and I wish you guys could all meet her.
3. I am even more grateful than usual for my treadmill on days like today when I can’t get out. 8 easy miles at noon while listening to relaxing music, reading and then looking up some good memories from my blog.
Every now and then I go to days that I remember being the best.
This below paragraph is from my post the day I found out I was pregnant. I was absolutely shocked and of course I couldn’t keep it from my sister… less than an hour after finding out I was pregnant (alone in the Shopko restrooms… I left that part out of my post;) I was at the gym with my sister to tell her. I told her that she had to come to the dressing rooms with me when I first got there and then we went and sat on the bench in one of the private dressing rooms and when I told her we both started crying, hugging and talking a million miles an hour.
It is such a sweet memory for me.
And that is why it was my favorite gym trip ever in my whole life. And you thought I was exaggerating when I wrote that post.
And now I am getting all emotional just thinking about that day.
4. I am grateful that my dad is on a sweet potato kick because he bakes 2 a day. One for me and one for him. I made the same salad with them that I had yesterday for lunch.
5. I am extremely grateful that Ryan Reynolds was on the episode of Sesame Street that I watched with Brooke today;) I like him.
6. I am grateful that these came in the mail today because I have been wanting to try them forever.
New running shoes are one of life’s greatest joys.
What are you thankful for today?!?