WOW. Today was a crazy busy day. From signing yearbooks (I know…my job is really tough) to cleaning out my classroom and desk (I did find a bag of starburst that I forgot about which made me really happy), I am more than ready for a nap. So let’s go over a few of my favorite things today:)
2. Even though I will really miss my students I couldn’t be more excited for summer. I am a FREE WOMAN. Sorry to whoever gets my classroom next because those picture frames are not coming off….turns out heavy duty velcro tears the wall off with it.
3. This Pina Colada salad is in my top 10 favorite salads ever, don’t believe me…just take a look at my scrapbook that I made with pictures of favorite salads ever and you will believe me. Toasted coconut, macadamia nuts, almonds and pineapple are the best combination ever. I chose where to go for our faculty lunch today and everyone thanked me over and over again for being so smart when it comes to choosing restaurants. (Slight exaggeration…only one person said something).
4. A dessert from a student to thank me for making him run more than he ever thought possible in PE. Lemon desserts have jumped to the top of my list from here on out. Check out the mini spoon!
5. I am 27 weeks today, HRG Baby update coming soon! Don’t be too jealous of my pinned back hair, I can do a tutorial on how to do it like this if you want.
6. It is Friday so that means I have my ‘long’ run tomorrow which is always a favorite!
Check out Liz’s giveaway for a SLOW-COOKER HERE!!!!
What are some of your favorite things about today?
Tell me about your long run, race or awesome workout that you will be doing this weekend!!