For the first 6 months of Brooke’s life we ate a crazy amount of delicious food in front of her and we never shared with her. She has now decided to make up for lost time by grabbing all food that is ever placed before her and stuffing it in her mouth as quickly as possible.
Baja Fresh Wahoo Fish Salad.
We ran a trillion errands, did laundry, CLEANED and then my mother had a request for Brinner. She loves breakfast foods almost as much as I do. We went to and called a bunch of different places that offered bfast but they all closed at 3 pm. No Bueno.
This is where Denny’s came in. Bfast 24 hours a day.
My mom and I both went with the red white and blue special (the blueberry pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream with eggs, bacon and hash browns).
Brooke had some of my pancake with syrup on it and she was SO hyper when we got home. I had honestly never seen her so hyper before in my life. It was hilarious.
I thought I would answer some of the Google searches that brought people to the Hungry Runner Girl:
1. “Hungry Runner Girl Brownies for Breakfast.”
-I think that took them to THIS post that I ate brownies for bfast even though this happens more than I care to admit.
2. “Billy’s froached egg recipe.”
-76 people googled this recipe and Billy is really cocky about it now.
3. “Hungry Runner Girl, Mer (that is my Grandma’s name) and whipped cream.”
Yep, this happened and it was amazing:
4. “Is it bad to eat ice cream the night before a long run?”
-No. If anything it makes you incredibly speedy plus your happiness levels are really high afterwards.
5. “Hungry Runner Girl Piñata.”
-We did win an award for these costumes but we also spent way too many hours making it.
6. “Crazy Hungry Runner Girl”
Ummmmm…. thank you?! Billy, stop googling me.
7. “26.2 miles on a treadmill.”
-Yeah, I don’t know why/how/why/why/why I did that.
8. “How old is Hungry Runner Girl?”
-27 even though I act younger.
9. “How tall is Hungry Runner Girl?”
10. “Cereal for dessert?”
-Cereal does not count for dessert. Large donuts the size of your head, now that counts for desserts.
11. “Hungry Runner Girl + Jef.”
12. “I stopped running, got boobs back.”
13. “I am a good wife.”
-I keep telling myself that too.
14. “Weird human tricks”
-We spend a lot of hours perfecting these tricks of ours.
13. “My stomach hurts from eating sour patch kids.”
-One of the many consequences. #worthit
14. “Can you go running when sleepy?”
-I don’t wake up until mile 3 of my runs so yes you can go running when sleepy.
15. “Size 20 feet.”
-Actually they are size 10.
16. “I just eat the frosting.”
-Me too so we can’t be friends because then we will fight over who gets the frosting.
Do you like sour candy? Favorite sour candy?
How tall are you?
How did you first find running blogs?