I have finally trained Billy. When I got home from school yesterday he looked at me with really sad eyes and said, “Today I ate the little baggy of cereal that you took from your parent’s house to eat for your afternoon snack.” As my eyes started filling up with tears he exclaimed, “but I went and got you 3 ginormous bags of cereal instead.” (Not direct quote because billy doesn’t say weird words like ginormous)
He has learned over the past 5 years of being together that his life would be miserable for at least a day if he ate the rest of my favorite food without replacing it.
All very nutritious choices.
Billy has this silly thing called finals this weeks which ruins my life because he is so busy doing ‘important’ things. Last night I was on my own.
So what does a girl do when left alone (with a sister that didn’t respond to her phone calls or 911 texts to hang out with me, I am looking at you sissy).
1. First thing I did was a science experiment. Billy told me that if you microwave peeps something cool happens. Um..not so cool. I left it on the counter for him to find when he gets home.
2. I took a one hour nap that felt so good.
3. I ate a baked potato with cheese. Not very photogenic and so I will show you my lunch instead. A chef salad with a side of the best cornbread I have ever had and GRAPES! I think the lunch lady must read my blog and accommodate my pregnancy cravings.
4. Spent some time on my beautiful spin bike while watching The Biggest Loser. Drama City as usual…what is it with this season?
PS you can read my spin bike review HERE just in case you are in the market for one.
5. Stared at the pile of clothes on my floor, started putting them away and then laughed and went back to the couch.
6. Ate a lemon flavored popsicle put it didn’t fulfill what I really wanted to eat and so I grabbed a string cheese and that did the trick.
7. I wrote a new HRG Baby post found HERE!
8. I made Billy dinner. It consisted of turning on the oven and putting mini tacos in for 12-15 minutes. I know, I know, I really shouldn’t overdo it.
What are some of your favorite things to do when you are all on your own for the night?
What workouts are you able to do at home? Has anyone gotten their spin on recently?
What is the messiest room in your house right now?
Biggest Loser watchers: Who do you think will win?
-Kim…that girl is intense and has a ton of self-motivation.