Today is Tuesday and that means that I tell you three random tangents but my mind is on overload right now and I can’t stop at 3 so expect more like 30 tangents. I hope that is okay with you and if not you can stop reading after third one and I won’t be offended.
1. I can finally feel my legs again and don’t put off sitting down for the fear of never being able to stand up again.
2. It is raining like crazy today which means that I can spend the remainder of the day cuddling up with the Milky Ways that my students gave me. Two of my students absolutely hate Milky Ways and so they sorted through all of their candy from last night and gave them to me as I was walking in this morning. Best suprise I have gotten since Billy gave me a treadmill.
2b. They also brought me that weird candy stick thingee…I am scared, they say it tastes like jello. They are now added to my gross candy list.
3. I ran out of tupperware (aka I didn’t feel like washing my tupperware, no dishwasher in our house) so I brought my salad in a ginormous serving bowl and received at least 3 comments from other faculty members about my high vegetable intake.
4. My neice needs to learn to keep her bag closer to her….Billy and I may have pickpocketed her candy bag.
5. Some guy drove his golf cart while he was trick-or-treating with his kids….pure genius.
Taking a non-blurry picture is tough work when the object is moving and I am trying to open a sucker wrapper at the same time.
7. Cars are not made to fit a girl with pinata horns on her head.
8. I am getting really nervous for New York. I haven’t been nervous at all until it hit me at exactly 9:18 a.m that I was going to be running 26.2 miles on SUNDAY.
9. I haven’t run since Saturday because I was so sore after the half and I am itching for my treadmill run in the morning. 3 days without running….I am getting the shakes……how did I survive 6 months without it?
Tell me some tangents about YOU!!!!
Have you always liked vegetables? Never liked vegetables? Did you start liking them later on in life?
-I fell in love with them when my sister started an eating program in high school where she ate a lot of them….so my veggie love started at the age of 12.
What is the next run you are looking forward too?