I had a minor heart attack when I walked outside of work yesterday. I knew it was raining in the morning but besides that I had no idea what was really going on outside. I need to get out more.
Do you see how close that snow is to me? I am close to being within avalanche range…..that is a little too close for the beginning of October.
I found a race that Billy might actually sign up for. It involves chasing a person dressed up in a hot dog suit to his favorite hot dog stand (J-dawgs), eating a 3 lb. hot dog (I am exaggerating on the weight of the hot dog, but the thing is massive) and running back.
Too bad I will be in New York, otherwise I would totally do it.
Mhhhhmmmm running after eating a hot dog, that would feel awesome.
The most random dinner of my life occured last night:
1. TJ’s whole wheat pretzels dipped straight into the cottage cheese container.
2. A pancake with peaches, syrup and cool whip with a side of snap peas dipped in ranch.
3. Grand Finale: I stole Billy’s mac and cheese.
My taste buds are now dead.
Don’t forget to enter my RUNNING SHOES GIVEAWAY!! ———————————————————
1. Have you ever done a race that involved eating food as part of the competition? Would you ever?
-If it was ice cream, yes. Have you seen the one where they have to eat a dozen Krispy Kremes at the turn-around point?
2. Who is RUNNING the CHICAGO MARATHON this weekend? Has anyone run it in the past? Is it on anyone’s race wishlist?
-I definitely want to run it someday!
3. What are your thoughts on snow……love it or hate it?
-I think it is really pretty as long as my toes are warm and I have had a few cups of hot chocolate.