I woke up at the crack of dawn to get a good workout in this morning (I may be loosing some of my running strength but I REFUSE to loose my cardiovascular endurance, that takes FOREVER to build up).
1 hour swimming
1 hour cycling
30 minutes elliptical.
Still no running this week…….maybe towards the end of next week:)
Time for your FAVORITE part about Tuesday. Don’t deny that you look forward all day on Tuesday to the time that I share with you three random and strange things about me.
1. I live out of my car. At all times I have gym shoes and clothes in my car just in case I have time to fit in an extra workout sometime throughout the day. Pretty much half of my house is in my car. One time Billy and I decided to go to a movie while we were out doing errands and hadn’t had dinner yet…….lucky for us, I always have at least 3 days worth of food in the car at all times, you can read about it HERE. Good thing I don’t have any friends to drive around with because the passenger seat is always full.
2. Somedays you may feel bad for Billy because I always ruin pictures of us by making a creepy face, I am here today to tell you that I am not the only one that does this……it takes two to tango. That is Billy’s bro in the seat behind him, it must run in the family.
3. On my 23rd birthday I chose to have Rice Krispy treats for dessert. Yes, they are good but I still regret that decision to this day….how did I choose cereal mixed with marshmallows over dense cake and 3 inches of RICH FROSTING!?!?! Please forgive me frosting gods, I will never choose something over you again. And cousin Erin in the background, don’t you ever text during my birthday song again. You know it is a big deal to me:)
1. Is your car messy or clean?
-I try and try to keep it clean but sometimes it just has to turn into my closet in order to go from place to place throughout the day. Plus, I can’t go 14 minutes of driving without eating something, that would be a crime. PS Billy found my secret candy stash in the center console of my car…..any ideas of a new home for my candy?
2. What time is the earliest you have ever woken up for something? What was it?
-I woke up at 3:30 for the Utah Valley Marathon.
TELL ME SOME TANGENTS ABOUT YOU!!!!