1. Couldn’t decide on yogurt or oatmeal for breakfast.
So, I had both.
2. Couldn’t decide on a Strawberry or a Chocolate Creamie.
So, I had three chocolate creamies.
3. Couldn’t decide on watching Mean Girls (for the 8 jillionth time) or grading papers for work.
So, I watched Mean Girls, The Notebook and A Walk to Remember and forgot I even had a job.
4. Couldn’t decide to wear pj’s all day or put on a cute outfit.
So, I wore the EXACT same thing as yesterday. By the way, I think my cheek is getting more and more swollen or all those creamies are going straight to my cheeks. PS oversized sweatshirts with random pictures of deer are in style, at least that is what I keep telling myself.
5. Couldn’t decide between ketchup and bbq sauce for my mashed potatoes (if you are a new reader I had mouth surgery Friday and was sentenced to boring food for a while)
So, I used half a bottle of each. Love me some condiments.
6. Couldn’t decide between doing some yoga or whipping out some pushups.
So, I visualized myself doing both while laying on the couch for 6 hours straight and called it good.
Are you indecisive? What things do you have a hard time deciding between?
What is your favorite condiment?
-Ketchup…I could put it on everything, literally.
Do you ever wear the same outfit two days in a row?
Yep, guilty as charged.