Thank you to all of my bff’s out there for the prayers and awesome comments.  I feel so loved and I hope that you can feel my love for you:)

I don’t remember who said it, but they gave me the brilliant idea of blending up candy into a delicious smoothie.  I will be trying that, just don’t tell my periodontist.

Everything went awesome except I don’t like laughing gas anymore……I may have lost my lunch on the poor little nurse:(

I had a great run this morning to tie me over till I can run again.

16 miles with an average pace of 7:38.

IMG_3771.JPG

Welp, sorry I am boring sauce but I am 34 seconds from zonking out on my couch with lots of blankets and chick flicks.

Check out my guest post over at sweettreatsandmore. I LOVE her blog!!!

—————————————————————————

What is your FAVORITE movie?

-I need some good recommendations, I am going to try to watch 18 movies this weekend and eat at least 6 gallons of ice cream.

What are your FAVORITE smoothie ingredients?

-Once again give me as many combos as you can think of…….the magic bullet is ready for me.

Anyone wanna come join me on the couch? I will share my ice cream with you.

You May Also Like

90 comments

Hands down its raspberry juice/sorbet/actual fruit. I LOVE the Razzmatazz at Jamba Juice it's my favorite!!!!

have a good recovery on the couch, surgeries of any kind are no fun, the hardest part is being lazy LOL

Try a creamsicle! Glad to see you survived! hahahaha!!

So glad you are OK! I'm heading to the freezer now for some ice cream….what is your favorite flavor? I really like everything but the ones with mint.

Favorite movie: Some Kind of Wonderful

Favorite smoothie: Banana, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries. I'm a berry fanatic!

Enjoy your rest!

smoothie: pineapple sherbet, cranneberry juice, lemonade, strawberries.

films: 4 wedding and a funeral. About a boy. Love Actually. I like Hugh Grant..hmm Serendipity. You got mail. Sweet home alabama.
The proposal.

Breakfast Club. Goodwill Hunting. Somekind of wonderful. older ones. really good.

Something's gotta give.

Poor nurse!! : )
Awesome run this morning! Glad things went well. I'm a pretty boring smoothie person. Strawberry for me.
And movies – I watched the Soloist the other night and liked it or something super cheesy like The Game Plan.

smoothie: any kind of frozen fruit i have in the ice box + rice milk + hemp protien + ground flaxseed + coconut oil + a splash of agave nectar. that was my breakfast of champions this morning. i took it with me to school and was still working on it when my geometry students got there…one student thought i was drinking lotion. another one actually said "that looks really gross." gotta love high school kids.

movie: anything that involves dancing. like dirty dancing (even the havana nights one :) center stage…honey…

glad that you are home safe and working on recovering. hope the nurse is ok :)

so glad you're doing well! I agree with all of Caroline's movie suggestions. "Word Play" is a funny, off-beat documentary and "Gross Pointe Blank" is a funny John Cusack movie.

Glad it went well!!! Get lots of rest and feel better soon!! :)

Oh my gosh! I just read what you had done. I had the same thing done twice for two different corners of my gums. They had to wait a long time in between because otherwise it would be too much. My first experience was horrible! They had a hard time getting the skin from the roof of my mouth – too 'thin' of a palette – I said "Why didn't you think of that BEFORE you started drilling?!! " LOL!

I'm too big of a foodie though and was still eating foods but just realllly steamed them and mashed them up…and ate them on one side of the mouth…it did get me in trouble though…:( and it started bleeding again.

I went back to work the next day and my mouth was swollen and bruised – they sent me home. I remember being so happy to be hope early on a friday – but felt like sh*t! I went out and bought Cookies 'n' Creme ice cream (Breyers) and rented Marley and Me and Twilight – and stayed on the couch the rest of the day! So no like me :) But so good to be such a bum.

Gosh – SORRY for the novel! I hope you are feeling better ! Remember – NO exercise, don't screw it up like I did! Haha.

Movies?? Hmm…The Other Guys was kinda funny. I have "The Switch" with Jenn Anniston and "Salt" here for the weekend…

Okay, I'm done ;)

I just watched The Social Network and Julie and Julia, both are great! I'm glad the surgery went well, and I hope you fell back to normal as soon as possible!

Julia and Julia, Date Night, anything with Will Ferrel :)

I love fruit in my smoothies lots and lots of fruit :) oh and ice cream ;)
I hope you feel better!!

I will come down and visit and watch movies with you :)

Social Network is great! Another that I like is called Temple Grandin. It is a true story starring Claire Danes.
Get lots of rest and enjoy all your ice cream :)

Glad you survived! Do you guys have netflix and have you seen Prison Break? BEST EVVVAAA!

Hi, Janae. I'm so glad to hear all went well today! I was thinking of you! Rest up this weekend. Nothing better than curling up to movies on the couch. And I'm so impressed with the 16 mile run this morning. Talk to you soon, Kristy

Glad you're alive! I love making coconut-banana smoothies. Or you could throw some ice cream and blend it into a smoothie. I love 500 days of summer, how to lose a guy in 10 days, sweet home alabama, and the notebook…and the little mermaid. I never get sick of good chick flicks.

Ooo I'll come be your couch buddy! Glad everything went well today!

You look great, smiling and everything, quite amazing!! Hope you get a good nights sleep and heal quickly.

We are watching Jaws tonight, always a favorite around here! I am all about the classics.

Right now I am addicted to peanut butter shakes, so I would try and eat as many of those as possible!

You MUST watch Anger Management! And Caddyshack. Those are hilarious you will die laughing:)

If you lurve feel-good movies with human depth (like I do), Forrest Gump, Dead Poet's Society, and Mona Lisa Smile are my all-time faves, no matter how dorky that is!

If you want something scrumptious, watch Chocolat. I think the title speaks for itself;) Also, watch Wuthering Heights! It is a juicy twisted romance, if crazy craze is your thing:)

P.s. banana+ pb+ chocolate sizzurp+ milk and/or vanilla ice cream = bomb smoothie! You will go to heaven.

Hmmmm…. okay, what are some good movies I've seen lately?…

Dispicable Me! If you haven't seen that, WATCH IT! So funny.

Charlie St. Cloud was good as far as chick flicks go.

If you want one that Billy can watch with you, The A Team was surprisingly good.

Knight and Day was another good one.

And Salt! But don't try to watch Salt when you're taking Lortab. It's kinda confusing even when you're completely sober.

Eat plenty of ice cream for me ;)

I have just discovered you. . . .and you are a TRIP!

I wish I could sit on the couch with you. Have you ever seen Tootsie? Greatest movie.

Peanut butter and jelly smoothie. Somehow – just make it.

You look great! You will be back to running in no time. I just know it. Candy smoothies are the best. CHocolate PB reeces smoothie is a good one!
Sending lots of hugs and love your way!
LC

Sending lots of hugs and love your way!
LC

welcome to my life! We've been watching DEXTER season 1 to 4 for weeks now. DVD marathon Haha! That show is awesome so if you do have the time, check it out. you'll get hooked for sure. get well soon =)