I think this meal alone had enough healthy fats for a week.
It was amazing and quite satieting if I do say myself.
4 whole egg omelet filled with spinach and broccoli, topped with avocado with two pieces whole wheat toast that I put in the oven and broiled, topped with ooey gooey melty cheese.
But don’t worry I made sure to get in some saturated fat too….. Yes that is a delicious layer of mint and chocolate fudge on top of a dense brownie.
Sorry for making you break a commandment and covet me and my brownie.
So I thought my job couldn’t get any better until today. I got a student teacher. Um, can I just tell you she is hilarious and we already planned a spring break trip to San Francisco to visit a mutual friend…….anyone want to come or meet us there? Seriously.
1. Circus by Britney Spears- Warm-up
2. We R Who We Are by Kei$ha- 30 second sprint, 30 second lock n load (see video)
3. Showdown by Black Eyed Peas….amazing song!!! 1,2,3……Switching from a run, half way down, arrow
4. Low by Flo Rida: DANCING PARTY
5. Untouched by The Veronica’s: 3 1 minute sprints with 10 second recovery in between each spring
6. Hard by Rhiana: Hill climb in the saddle
7. Alive by POD: Hill climb out of the saddle, chorus double time
8. Infinity by Guru Josh: Sprint, arrow repeat (sprints continually get longer)
9. Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo Rida: DANCING and Lock n load…heavy tension
10. Firework by Katy Perry: Crank it…in the saddle, low tension. Chorus HEAVY tension out of the saddle. Repeat
11. Like a G6…I can’t get over how much I love working out to this song. Sprint the entire song. Chorus out of the saddle.
12. California Gurls by Katy Perry and Snoop Doggggg Jumps low tension and high tension with SUPER MANS (see video)
13. Wheel by John Mayer….thought of you Laura:) Cooldown
I have had a few peeps ask for a video of some of my crazy dance moves I do in my spin class.
I love to include random things in my class besides just hill climbs, sprints and endurance rides because you all know I have ADD and can’t do the same thing for a while (this doesn’t apply to running for some reason).
Usually 2-3 songs in my spin class involve a lil’ dancing….it is so fun you forget you are working out and you feel like you are at a club dancing the night away. Try it, or at least tell your spin instructor too.
I know there was a puddle of sweat and streaks of self-tanner on my face but that is the price we pay for a good workout.
What is your favorite source of healthy fats?
-I could eat avocado’s all day if they weren’t so dang expensive oh and PEANUT BUTTER (covered in chocolate preferably).
What is your favorite type of group exercise class?
-LOVE SPIN and PUMP. I want to branch out a little so I want to hear about what you like. Muchos Gracias.