Looks like from the giveaway (you can still enter) comments the main reasons we work out are:
-To keep our sanity
-So we can eat whatever we want
-To feel accomplishment
Overall, I think we are all a little addicted to exercise and I like that.
Well we are on our way to Denver, where we will stay the night and leave for Seattle tomorrow. Flying with buddy passes makes traveling interesting but we got our flights so we are happy!
About to play iSpy out the window of the plane with Billy and eat me some salty peanuts.
Here’s what I have been up to so far
30 minutes stair climber.
10 minutes elliptical
45 minutes taught a spin class (playlist at the bottom)
P.S. I do so much cross-training because I hurt my knee and I am staying off it until Boston Training starts on January 10th. I have already put together my detailed training plan because I am not OCD or anything.
Somehow we were too busy to grab breakfast this morning and our first meal was after my nephews baptism. We were starving.
I had a baked potato with a little chili and sour cream, fruit salad, broccoli and a little bit of chicken/pasta salad. Went back for seconds for the fruit and broccoli, I wonder how many lbs. of broccoli I eat a year.
I also had some of the dessert that I made: Full of sugar-free chemicals, but so so good.
Angel Food Cake, made from a box
Boxed Chocolate Cake mix made with 1 cup unsweetened applesauce and that’s it…no oil etc.
Sugar-Free Vanilla Pudding
Peaches that I froze
My brother said it tasted like he was eating air. It was the first thing gone on the spread so I will take that as a compliment.
Played some soccer.
My parents drove us to the airport and I ate some more Halloween Candy… when will it end?
Cookies n’ Cream bars do not get enough attention. I really think that they might are my absolute favorite candy bar ever but that is a bold statement. My opinion will probably change after I eat my fun-size Milky Way in my purse.
1. Shake It by Metro Station: Warm-up
2. Double Vision by 3oh!: 30-seconds sprint out of saddle, 30-seconds isolation out of the saddle. Repeat. I like my class sweating from the beginning.
3. Party All the Time by Black Eyed Peas: Jumps
4. Firework by Katy Pery (my latest favorite): Hill climb out of the saddle
5. Just a Dream by Nelly: Hill climb out of the saddle
6. Mr. Brightside by Killers: Fast, faster, fastest. 70%-100% maximum speed the entire song.
7. 2012 by Jay Sean: Weird dancing stuff cause I am lame
8. Alejandro by Lady Gaga: Four corners
9. Like a G6: Low tension lock n load. BURN CITY
10. Not Afraid by Eminem: Aggressive hill climb
11. Raise your glass by Pink: Crank it. Low tension and when the chorus comes crank the tension all the way up and attack out of the saddle.
12. Bawiditcha by Kid Rock: Pure craziness, this song gives me adrenaline!
What was your Saturday workout?