1. Fun fact—> these kiddos wake up approximately 2.2 hours earlier while on vacation compared to at home;)
2. I was pretty excited that we made it to LA in time to get some breakfast first at Philippe’s
3. I’ve just recently become more of a french toast person than a pancake person and I feel good about that.
4. Andrew and I got to go up on a helicopter tour (the kiddos hung out with their cousins in the area. PS thank you dramamine for allowing me to do this without feeling sick the entire time—> it did make me fall asleep sitting straight up though while waiting to go up in the air.
5. LA temple:
6. We saw some crazy huge houses, dolphins as we went over the ocean and the whole city.
7. Next stop—> The Dodgers game. Andrew is a huge Angels fan but they were in Seattle this weekend so he settled for a Dodgers game:)
8. Can you tell Andrew is standing right behind them holding them up there?
9. Soft-serve while watching baseball is always a good idea. As a kid we used to come to Southern California a lot because a lot of our extended family lives here and my brothers loved the Dodgers. We used to go to their games a lot so it was fun to have some childhood flashbacks while we were there.
10. Andrew’s goal is to go to a game at every baseball stadium in the major league. He also gets a hat at each of them… I’m just going to go ahead and join in with this tradition.
11. The kids actually got really into the game.
12. But more so they were really into the cotton candy.
14. The Dodgers won, we forgot where we parked and then we finally got back to Andrew’s grandparents’ house.
What are your Sunday plans?
Baseball fan? Have a favorite team?
Ever been in a helicopter? Where?
Pancakes, waffles, french toast or other?