1. Post gym trip to the running store with the Brookers.
2. I had an early birthday gift card to use and so I got the sweatshirt that I have been thinking about ever since I saw it on my friend a few weeks ago. I wore it out of the store… That is how soft it is.
3. Another basketball game with the peeps and I brought them donuts because that is just what the favorite aunt does;)
4. The proper way to eat a donut.
5. The crew was all there.
6. The teenage years with these two is going to be quite interesting. They are always coming up with some sort of plan.
7. Saturday night roaming.
8. Dinner with my sister and I am guessing we must have been a little bit loud or something…
9. Movie, ice cream, sister’s couch, head scratch from the sister.
10. And a makeover via Brooke’s toy curling iron.
11. Asleep within seconds of lying down.
12. Weirdos that actually enjoy running;)
13. Love this story about Jim Marshall from ——> Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
I hope you have a fabulous Sunday and that you get some delicious Super Bowl eats too!