I’ve got an awesome giveaway for you today—> make sure to enter at the end of this post!
First, I wanted to tell you a little bit about how CLIF Kit’s Organic Fruit + Nut Bars have saved the day and made our bellies happy many many times.
1. On the days that I actually get ready. It means that I am running really late and thank goodness I can just grab one and go and snack on it while Brooke is gymnasticising.
2 a. Once upon a time Brooke and I were stuck at the smallest airport you’ve ever seen for over 6.5 hours while waiting for our flight. I was beyond grateful that my purse was loaded with these bars to eat while we waited. A bar that I love is kind of a big deal (I’m really picky with bars because I dislike the ones full of ‘who knows what’ ingredients—> they taste so off to me). With Kit’s Organic they ONLY use delicious 100% USDA organic fruits, nuts and seeds in their bars.
2 b. While we were waiting for our plane there was a lady there really struggling with hypoglycemia (she was just expecting a quick flight and not a long wait so she didn’t bring any food with her and the airport only had a vending machine). She was also gluten intolerant and I overheard her talking to the gate attendant (I am an eavesdropper… I can’t help it) about how awful/shakey she was feeling and I offered her two of my Kit’s Organic. She came up to me after eating them and told me she loved the flavors, she felt so much better after and how great it was that they are gluten/soy/dairy free! It was the perfect option for her… I think she is now hooked too!
3. Legoland. Brooke wanted to dig up fossils for a solid hour and I was getting quite hungry (and bored.. let’s be honest;) and my dark chocolate Kit’s Organic saved the day when my stomach was grumbling while I was sitting in a big pile of sand.
4. They make for my favorite church snack. I probably shouldn’t be taking pictures during church… oops.
5. Post workout. I try really hard to get in some good carbs and protein within 30-60 minutes of finishing a workout to help my body to recover fast so that I can do a hard workout again soon. I love that these are the perfect post workout option ANY time of day—> whether it is after an early morning run or at night after a bootcamp class.
6. I have a few of them in my car at all times because when hunger strikes it makes it so much easier for me to make a good snack choice if I already have them there waiting for me rather than pulling over at a gas station to get something.
7. Whenever I am craving chocolate or peanut butter (which is more than I would like to admit) these save the day. Craving satisfied.
I love the reason why these bars were created: “During my childhood, my parents shared their delight of simple food with me. Today I’d like to share it with you. With just a handful of ingredients, Kit’s Organic Fruit + Nut Bar is an honest, great-tasting celebration of simplicity.” -Kit Crawford, Co-Ownder of Clif Bar & Company.
Keeping it simple, we definitely need that in a lot of areas of life!
****3 winners will receive 2 caddies of CLIF Kit’s Organic Fruit & Nut Flavors!!!**** And if you don’t win… don’t worry because you can get your own at natural grocery stores across the country!
To enter the giveaway just go HERE and pick out what flavors you would love to try and leave a comment on this post telling me which ones are calling your name!