1. Brooke in absolute heaven because she got to wear her pajamas to school today. You’d think she won the lottery with the level of excitement she had.
2. A fresh new blanket of snow at our house. Utah is too legit to quit.
3. The treadmill. I see the treadmill a lot lately but it sure keeps me nice and warm and without a broken tailbone from slipping. Sharing my treadmill/strength workout tomorrow morning!
4. A post run mug of hot chocolate (they say chocolate milk is great for recovery so hot chocolate is too in my book).
5. Beautiful mango on my chicken fajita salad during a gift exchange lunch with friends before they go out of town.
6. Brooke attempting to ‘raise the roof.’
7. Chocolate. Beautiful chocolate from a friend.
8. Because Christmas is in 8 days… some gingerbread men are necessary.
9. Megan D messaged me this fun little cartoon that is pretty darn accurate in my opinion:)
10, THIS song recommendation from Mallory in the comments this morning. Add this to my new favorite running song playlist now!!!
And the winner for the Brooks gloves and hat giveaway! Congrats Kaelin.. email me asap!!
WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN TODAY!?!?!