1. She is way faster off the line than I am during our track races.
2. A reader shared THIS amazing pumpkin cookie recipe with me. I used chocolate chips and white chocolate chips instead of icing (I didn’t have powdered sugar) and they were perfect.
3. My brother-in-law told me that they are 100% the best pumpkin cookies he has ever had. I promise, no exaggerations were used in this statement.
4. It just felt right to have my niece cruising around town with us again.
5. We hit up my nephew’s volleyball game for the evening and he played really well.
6. Because he is the oldest child in his family he needs an aunt to tease him a little bit.
7. Nothing is safe at my sister’s house anymore now that she has a crawler. I want to put my garmin on his wrist because I think he gets up to roughly 5 mph crawling when he sees something he really wants to get to fast.
8. Put Brooke to bed and then went to see a movie. Just Let Go. Amazing story, I learned some really great lessons from it and I cried the entire time. First time having a water at the movie theater… I usually get a soda when I go to the movies as a treat but I’m making some changes… plus, I’ve got a fast finish run to do today and the more water the merrier.
9. Came across Brooke’s costume from last year… this was most definitely a favorite.
10. A stunning look at the 17 top selling items at Trader Joe’s… I have a lot of new items to add to my list next time we are there. Also, cookie butter isn’t #1 anymore?!?
What items are currently on your Trader Joe’s ‘must buy’ list?
You dressing up this year for Halloween? What about for a race?
If you are an early morning runner… about how long does it take you to get out the door once you are out of bed?
White chocolate… yay or nay?