1. That it is my birthday today. I like birthdays a lot. I have a feeling that my 29th year of life will be a great one.
My brother that lives in Kentucky texted me EXACTLY at midnight his time to wish me a happy birthday. He is so right about cake.
Some good friends took me out to Communal (aka my favorite) last night.
We ordered the entire menu because we all like food a little too much.
My favorite thing on the menu has to be their Butterscotch pudding. Everything about it is just perfect.
2. When Brooke tries to boss me around. It is so hard to not crack a smile.
3. This mug from Target. Thanks Lindsey!!! Now I can always remember that I am magical:)
4. My 3 essentials from Trader Joe’s. I just need to find a way to have Trader Joe’s deliver these three items each and every week to me for the next 50 years.
The picture that I sent her after she gave them to me:
6. The way that Brooke decided to eat her noodles the other night. You do what you gotta do.
7. When in marathon training—> sometimes you just need a plate of nachos at 11:30 pm.
8. Or to eat gummy candy in bed while watching The Mindy Project.
9. Going on a long run with this girl today!
10. This video that includes Brooke singing Twinkle Twinkle and then some running.
What are some of your Friday Favorites!?!