1. Two years ago today my little Brooke was born. She is my world and I can’t wait to see her in approximately 36 hours.
I spent last night going through all of her pictures from the hospital and reading my journal entries from the first few days of her life and it made me smile really big.
Not the best quality picture ever but by far my favorite moment ever.
2. Nephew date. Always my favorite. My nieces and nephews really are the best.
3. FALL CLOTHES COMING OUT! With Brooke gone I spent way too much looking at stuff online and my lust wish is growing: THIS whole outfit, THESE booties, and THIS ridiculously comfortable looking sweatshirt that I could live in.
4. Feeding the fish with Brookers on Tuesday. This may have been the highlight of her life. The day that we went together I witnessed my child being able to squeal, say ‘fish’, jump, point and smile all at the exact same time.
5. My sister’s garden. Her blackberries are unreal and the tomatoes in her homemade pico… Too good. Pizza, chips, pico and blackberries—> sounds like a complete meal to me.
6. Frozen GoGurt Simples. I bought them for Brooke but I ended up eating all of them.
7. The best girlfriends that have kept me company while Brooke is away!
8. I better be 1 of those 30,000 for 2015:) I was all set to go to run Boston 3 years ago but found out I had femoral stress fractures a week or two before the race and couldn’t do it… 2015 will be my year.
9. These beauties. I will do a review soon!
10. A new post up at Women’s Running. My running goals this time around.
Mini lip vaseline. Feels so good.
What are some of your favorite things lately!?!?!