10 things we’ve been up to the last little bit!
1. Going to see MEGAN BECAUSE SHE HAD HER BABY! There is just something so amazing about newborns. and she is the most perfect little thing you will ever see.
2. Petting every dog that comes within 100 feet of us.
3. Stopping at every coke/diet coke display to try to find my name on a bottle. Someday. Someday.
I had to settle for an Eric bottle last weekend at the beach.
4. Eating at Cafe Rio because they sent us meal cards to celebrate my divorce being finalized. They are kind of our favorite.
5. Selling my wedding ring. That was weird. They gave Brooke a cookie though so she was happy.
6. Eating little orange pieces of what heaven tastes like.
7. Going to our favorite store. Underneath the diapers is an amazing mattress topper because I am on the mission to have the world’s most comfortable bed in my new apartment because I really like sleeping (and watching hulu in bed) a lot.
8. TWO night yoga classes this week already.
9. Eating this amazing post-yoga/pre-bed snack/meal.
10. Hanging out on the wood floor with our favorite blankets… okay, just Brooke has been doing that lately.
Who watched the Bachelorette finale!?!? I didn’t watch that much of the season but I am stoked to watch the finale!! (I know who won so don’t worry about spoiling it for me) What did you think?
Favorite type of dried fruit?
Last type of cross-training that you did?
How has your week been so far on a scale from 1-10? Why?