Another early morning hanging out with all of the aqua aerobics peeps. 90 minutes of pool running and my hands have decided to just stay looking like prunes all day long because they know that in just 24 hours they will be doing another pool run and turn pruney again.
Here is the trusty water belt that I spend a lot of time with lately. I always use the water belt because it helps you to maintain your form by keeping ya a little more buoyant in the water.
I know… too much hotness all in one picture. It was 5 something in the morning.
If this below excerpt doesn’t make you jump in the pool when you are an injured runner then I don’t know what will:
And the best thing you can do to make pool running fun (besides making Candice fly to wherever you are in order to pool run with her because she is always a good time) is this waterproof iPod from AUDIO FLOOD!
I have tried different waterproof music devices/earphones before in the pool and this one is by far my favorite.
It is extremely easy to wear, the headphones stay put in your ears and it is all very light and easy to clip on to your swim cap or suit. Listening to music while I pool run helps me to work harder and it helps the time to fly by. The headphone cord is the perfect length so you aren’t dealing with getting all tangled up in it and the sound quality is perfect. They have made working out through this injury 4 trillion times better. They are 100% waterproof and they have a 2 year warranty! They will make your pool time very enjoyable.
5 food related items that I have to share with you:
1. My breakfast of happiness lately. CC and grapes with an egg/turkey bacon english muffin. What makes it even better is reading Gone Girl while I eat. I can’t put that book down.
2. As if my bfast cc and grapes weren’t enough… I had to go ahead and throw some more in a cantaloupe for a snack.
3. Naptime= more reading and eating almond butter right out of the container with a spoon like any normal adult would do.
4. Don’t drive with a bag of chocolate chips next to you. They will disappear very quickly.
5. My mom made my favorite meal in the entire world on Friday night. This lasagna will change your life forever. RECIPE HERE!
In case you were wondering, Brooke and her boyfriend are still going strong.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!
Who agrees with the above statement?
Favorite thing to eat cottage cheese with?
Are you a car eater? Do you have emergency snacks stashed in your car? What?
Do you read from an ipad/kindle/etc or the real deal books?