My brother was going through old family videos yesterday and posted this one on Facebook. He is the best. It made my year.
1. The first voice on the video that says ‘anytime’ is my Grandad’s voice (Mer’s husband) and he passed away in 2002. I miss him so much and he was the absolute best. He was an incredible runner and a track and cross-country coach for a very long time. I know he is still cheering me on:)
2. I think I still do the head bobble thing when I run.
3. Finish with a smile. That’s my new motto.
Look who came yesterday!!!! Can you believe how ginormous that box is?! It only weighed 550 lbs.
My sister’s husband told me he would put it together in exchange for a chicken pot pie. Our family is very motivated by food.
Judging by Brooke’s face she really likes chicken pot pie too.
They get more entertaining by the day. If you like chicken pot pie you have to try Costco’s because it was really good and huge but we managed to polish it off.
It took 5 men and my sis (she is crazy strong) to get the treadmill down to the basement.
Have you ever seen a more beautiful sight in your life? I am still working on a name.
I actually teared up a little when she was all put together. I am extremely grateful and can’t wait to spend thousands of hours together.
Two random facts from the day:
1. Chick-Fil-A really does have the best soft serve.
2. Any Dancing with the Stars fans? I got to hang out with Chelsie Hightower yesterday for a while. She is incredibly nice. That is her sitting on the stool. I felt too awkward to ask to take a picture with her for my blog but those are her feet:)
I hope you are having an awesome day and I will talk to you soon!