* I woke up with 5 spider bites this morning. That is not an exaggeration and if you really want me to show you I will. I was eaten alive last night and I don’t like the idea of that.
* I went on an easy trail run with friends so early this morning that I was able to hit the gym afterwards for strength training for a while, get home and take a shower before Brooke even woke up.
* Nothing like the sun rising while you are running to remind you that light ALWAYS follows after darkness. It may come slowly or it may come fast, either way it does come.
* Speaking of trail running in the dark, I bought a head lamp today that I am pretty excited about.
* Brooke and Maggie have a very strong bond. Brooke gives Maggie her bottle and Maggie gives Brooke her rubber bone and they just sit there and enjoy each other’s company.
* The fresh berries that I picked yesterday took my bowl of raisin bran to a whole new level.
* Lori sent me a picture of these cotton candy grapes and she said they really do taste just like cotton candy. Pure brilliance.
* Remember the 3 J’s from yesterday? Well, I got to see the third J and our other best friend that joined the group in ninth grade (too bad her name starts with a S). S actually lives in Bangkok now and was just in town for a few days so it was extra special to get the three of us together.
* At my grocery store they took out the candy at the cash register. It is now full of fruit, lara bars, water bottles and trail mix. First Miley and now this?!?
* The best minestrone soup you will ever eat:
* And the cutest sugar cookies you will ever see:
* I am trying this face wash out (recommendation of my sister)…. has anyone else used this? Had any success?
Give me some bullet points about YOU today!!!