* I woke up with 5 spider bites this morning. That is not an exaggeration and if you really want me to show you I will. I was eaten alive last night and I don’t like the idea of that.
* I went on an easy trail run with friends so early this morning that I was able to hit the gym afterwards for strength training for a while, get home and take a shower before Brooke even woke up.
* Nothing like the sun rising while you are running to remind you that light ALWAYS follows after darkness. It may come slowly or it may come fast, either way it does come.
* Speaking of trail running in the dark, I bought a head lamp today that I am pretty excited about.
* Brooke and Maggie have a very strong bond. Brooke gives Maggie her bottle and Maggie gives Brooke her rubber bone and they just sit there and enjoy each other’s company.
* The fresh berries that I picked yesterday took my bowl of raisin bran to a whole new level.
* Lori sent me a picture of these cotton candy grapes and she said they really do taste just like cotton candy. Pure brilliance.
* Remember the 3 J’s from yesterday? Well, I got to see the third J and our other best friend that joined the group in ninth grade (too bad her name starts with a S). S actually lives in Bangkok now and was just in town for a few days so it was extra special to get the three of us together.
* At my grocery store they took out the candy at the cash register. It is now full of fruit, lara bars, water bottles and trail mix. First Miley and now this?!?
* The best minestrone soup you will ever eat:
* And the cutest sugar cookies you will ever see:
* I am trying this face wash out (recommendation of my sister)…. has anyone else used this? Had any success?
Give me some bullet points about YOU today!!!
My bullet points –
-I am going to my sisters this weekend to celebrate her bday
-I am going for a lovely low key jog tonight
-I am sipping a diet mountaine dew for caffeine right now!
chelsea @ the new wifestyle
5 spider bites seems insane! i hope you sleep with some sort of anti-spider net around you tonight! also those really are the cutest cookies and excellent point that light always follows darkness!
-i figured out how to incorporate my husband and i’s business to texas. i feel like a real business lady now!
-my mother-in-law came home with shipley’s donuts-basically the only reason i’m okay with living in texas
-running in 89% is terrible
-we are having a BBQ for dinner and i’m overly excited!
Lauren @ Love Is The Point
-Bullet points are awesomesauce.
-I kinda miss you saying awesomesauce.
-The light after the dark always shines a little brighter than normal light. Wait for it. Then bask in it. It’s glorious.
-A Neutrogena face wash once turned my face into a big red balloon-like scary, scary object.
-Candy should always live next to cash registers.
Loved every bullet! The grocery store pic cracked me up!
Wow it is so strange to see bananas at the cash register! What kind of world are we living in? Those cookies are so adorable I wouldn’t even want to eat them. Oh and thank you for posting those videos of you and your sister doing her arm workout. I’m going to take my iPad to the gym and try those moves out and hopefully have some stellar guns like your sis!
Annie @The Annie Hall
OMG HOW did you know they were spider bites?! how are the bites, did they swell up?
did you go to the doctor for it? ARE YOU OKAY?
°So true about light following darkness.
°My husband is going to Australia for two weeks for work so I am flying my mom in to keep me sane!
°I need to know how I can get my hands on those sugar cookies asap….
– I have 55 days left before our baby arrives!
– My main exercise is now walking (and even that feels hard!)
– I am overly excited about the return of the pumpkin spice latte.
– I am terrified of spiders and the thought of your spider bites makes me twitchy!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries
Yes, light ALWAYS comes after darkness. Love that, and love you!
Bullet points from my day:
-Went to the dentist and NO cavities! Yippee!
-Hunter is having quite the conversation with his toy friend Simba.
-My sister and her boyfriend are coming into town in t-minus 5 hours. I can’t wait!
-I am beyond pumped for my Greek food dinner tonight. I love food.
-My first half marathon of the fall is coming on Sunday! It is going to be 90 degrees… what??? I hate (okay I really love) Indiana.
-Today for some reason I realized I was SCARED OUT OF MY MIND for my first marathon. I still have two whole months.
Hey Kaylie! What half are you doing this weekend? I’m also a Hoosier and yes, this week has been SUPER hot and humid!! I’m doing a 10-mile race on Saturday, but thankfully it starts at 7:30.
The Heartland Half Marathon in Jasper. It’s also at 7:30 :) Good luck in your 10-miler, where is it?
Kaylie, are you from Jasper? I have a good friend who lives there. I’m in Louisville. Good luck with the half!
Ouch those spider bites sound intense! I don’t know if I’ve ever been bit by one and I don’t really want to. At least you got those delicious looking cookies to ease the pain ;)
– Needed to see your perspective on light after darkness. Rough time with the 4 month old over here. I think she just up and decided she doesn’t need naps.
– Now I want a sugar cookie.
Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
– I had a great first day of my Senior year of high school and love all my classes!
– I am jealous of the berries you had! I haven’t really had any fresh berries all summer for some reason!
– I had Quinoa is every meal today in some form. Quinoa Flakes for breakfast, quinoa in the crackers I had at lunch, and normal quinoa in the Tilapia bowl I made for dinner!
Ooh, I hate spider bites!
* Woke up early and did an easy three-mile run this morning.
* Very long day at work as I sat through a training!
* Thinking of going to Moe’s for supper because I just don’t feel like cooking!
* Praise the Lord that tomorrow is Friday and we have a three-day weekend!!!!! :)
Jessica R @ fromthekitchentotheroad
-Today is my birthday and begins the final year of my 20’s
-My legs are covered with bite marks from various creepy crawlies the last few weeks. It is getting out of control
-I am going to Red Robin for dinner tonight and plan on eating at least 30 pounds of french fries
Amy @ Long Drive Journey
-Spider bites freak me out! I read once that the average human eats like hundreds of spiders in his/her life while we sleep. Not sure if that’s true haha.
-Had a delicious burger yesterday, but had to say goodbye to a friend, which was hard.
-Light definitely does come after the darkness. Thanks for that reminder!
– ran an easy four miles with a friend today and it was great
-picked up my daughter from the sitters and had a picnic
– Left to visit my husband who works out of town
I love morning runs. What kind of headlamp did you get I live on a farm in the middle of no where flash lights are a must!
– I love your positivity about light after darkness. Such a good reminder.
– It feels like Friday, but it’s not.
– Chiropractic appointment tonight :)
– I’m allergic to salsilic acid (sp??) or something in face wash. I can only use Aveeno, but I love it! Very gentle on your skin and doesn’t irritate, very important!
– We had cupcakes today at work for a birthday, but your cookies look wayyyy better.
– I got 5 mosquito bites when I was outside last night. Boo city.
– I am kinda liking the idea of fruit and healthy at the register! Out of sight, out of mind! I try not to buy junk at the grocery store so that I can’t eat it! (but that doesn’t always work out)
– I can’t wait until I have kids and I can see my puppy interact with my babies. I hope it’s as perfect as I think it will be
Rachel @ Undercover Diva: A Sitcom
-Slept in and did my run after my 8 am class and despite the heat, it was magnificent
-I think I have the urge to run a marathon…two years before I thought I’d want to
-I’m seeing friends tonight that I haven’t seen for about a month because I’ve been traveling so much and haven’t been in FL for longer than 4 days at a time. Can’t wait :)
“light ALWAYS follows after darkness. It may come slowly or it may come fast, either way it does come.” <– Love, love, love and needed to hear this today!
Be careful with that face wash – benzoyl peroxide bleaches towels, clothes, etc. I don’t use it anymore because it dries out my face way too much. I am happy with the Neutrogena Acne cleanser that is the orange-ish gel in a pump (salicylic acid), and for a scrub, I use the St. Ives Apricot acne scrub.
I use the Walmart knockoff of St. Ives and like it. My nickname is Queen LaCheapa.
Oh yeah, I always buy the generic too – either Walmart, Walgreens, or Target… wherever I happen to be. Both of those cleansers have generics.
-I use that face wash, it really helped my skin.
-My running buddy used a head lamp on our run yesterday while I sported the blinky light. Our old running buddy always wore a head lamp during our super early morning runs. I claim to have cat vision and can see in the dark which is probably why I stepped in poop last week on my run in the dark.
-Pictures of Brooke with Maggie always make me smile, she seems like such a good dog.
-i need to meet maggie. like, yesterday.
-Bullet points rock
-5 spider bites-yikes!
-Looking at pictures of Brooke just makes my day
-Brooke and Maggie together is kind of awesome
-I’m leaving for New Orleans (home) Saturday-yipee!
-You are such a positive person, I love reading your blog-and yes the light always follows the darkness.
-Still praying you and Brooke
Light ALWAYS follows darkness!!! I love that so so much because it is 100000% true. Amen x infinity.
Linda @ running4two
– I ran 7 miles in lots of humidity.
– I listened to Bart Yasso talk about half marathon training on Google+…he’s awesome.
– I will eat ice cream tonight.
– I loved the “light after darkness” quote. Don’t forget you bring light into a lot of people’s days!
*Are the berries from the farm in Payson? We go there every year (evan easily eats his own weight in berries while picking) but if there is a place closer, I must know about it!!
*had 4 boys playing at my house while anna was at school=a very loud, but humorous afternoon
*should be reading ‘persuasion’ by Jane Austen for book club..but instead I am currently reading ‘Is everyone hanging out with out me?’ By Mindy Kaling, and I know I am enjoying this one more;)
*making fire cracker chicken tonight with the peppers and onions from our garden. Something about going outside and picking your food right before you cook with/ eat it makes me feel super cool.
*head lamp? You are officially legit!
*i actually got a little choked up with the light always follows darkness.
*melty pb on English muffin, I forgot how good.
*plan to make zucchini bread this weekend.
*i need an after school show to unwind to…..miss Oprah.
** love the metaphor, so true
** spider bites ~ euuuuu icky
** those sugar cookies are making me crave sugar, bad
** spent the day in the ministry with my husband, best time ever
** having turkey tortilla soup and nachos for dinner, super excited
** use Principle Secret for face cleanser moisturizer etc for over 20 years, love it
** a big thank you for always bringing such joy into our lives with your blog!
– I ran 3 mi
– I volunteered at the older kids schools this morning.
– for lunch I ate a wrap and realized I’m addicted to them and red pepper and spinach and avocado.
– I packed for our trip this weekend. By that I mean mine and the kids clothes are stacked by day on my bed.
– I came to the realization that I’m throwing a 1st bday party in a week and have done nothing…
– I decided I love Slow is the New Fast Facebook page… Trying not to checkout the blog. I just don’t have time to get lost in a blog tonight. But maybe tomorrow afternoon during the drive.
*I finished an awesome book called “Sea of Tranquility”. Don’t tell anyone, but I cried nearly the whole time the last 10 pages.
* and… I put up my best Hungry Runner Girl imitation blog post called “Hungry Runner Guy” http://markmatthewsauthor.blogspot.com/2013/08/hungry-runner-guy-long-runs-are-making.html
-“First miley now this?” hahaha
– you crack me up :)
I use that face wash when I’m breaking out, it is pretty drying but clears my skin.
* went for a very hot and humid 5km run this morning
* went shopping at a new outlet mall with a friend today
* signed up for my very first half marathon!!! May 2014
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun
-Ran a crazy sweaty 10 miles
-Ate some delicious frozen yogurt
-College football starts TONIGHT!!
-My family is visiting this weekend.
So many good things to focus on! :)
Ashley @ Eat Run Live Happy
– too hot to run outside… tready it was.
-I’m going to St. Louis’ River Front Times Artopia tonight!!!
– I’m really ready for a long holiday weekend of doing NOTHING.. well except running 18 miles! ;-)
I’ve tried the face wash, it’s good but it will really, really dry your face out. Those cookies look great, now I’m craving a donut and sugar cookie!
-I’m going to Colorado this weekend with 15 friends! Party!
-I’m going to Cambodia & Thailand in 22 days!
-I’m buying new running shoes tonight :)
– 38 minutes until I can leave work….
-Light ALWAYS does follow darkness. SO true.
-getting our carpets cleaned today was ahhhhmazing.
-I am exhausted & kinda want to go to bed now…..;)
I got bit by a spider once and I ended up having a reaction and passed out!!!
~I ran one mile this morning because my hip hurt
~I ended up subbing a 3/4 day and this is only the first week of school..aka fourth day of school
~I have no friends, no boyfriend, no child, so i feel bored and lonely right now
You must try the cotton candy grapes….my husband is a chef and is always trying new things and he brought some home the other day and they were so delicious. Now I can’t wait for them to come out with jelly doughnut bananas and birthday cake apples :)
-Yes yes yes! Light always follows darkness. Have you heard this MLK quote? It is my favorite of all time:
Darkness can not drive out darkness. Only light can do that.
Hate can not drive out hate. Only love can do that.
-Martin Luther King Jr
Light and love always triumph! (my cliff notes version)
-That is a pretty intense bullet point to follow up, so I will just resort to my usual comment that Brooke is the cutest thing ever. I have never once wanted a dog in my whole life but the pictures of Brooke and your parents dog are the thing that has made me come closest to reconsidering:)
Take care of yourself Janae!!!
* I ran 4 miles this morning
* I walked both of my dogs
* I ate an entire watermellon
* followed by a resses peanut butter cup
my life is complete :)
Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More
– I’ve had my eye out for those grapes, but haven’t seen them here yet!
– I think I’m in love with the checkout at your grocery store.
– I subbed for my favorite group of kids ever today.
– I get to go to a cross country parents meeting tonight. First time ever for me. I feel silly for how excited I am about this!
– I miscalculated my schedule today and have not gotten my run in yet. :-(
Emily @ Running For Boston
-Tempo run tonight
-Panera has the best mac n’ cheese ever
-My dog rocks
-I find that in training for a marathon, I’m always super duper hungry
Light always follows darkness. Amen to that.
– cotton candy grapes?! With my luck those will take FOREVER to come to Canada, or will never come.
– I’m already looking forward to dessert and it’s not even dinner time yet – I have to get through a chiropractor appointment first – and a 10k run!
– I made the PB cups from your 2011 post yesterday and they are amazeballs. Please don’t think I’m a crazy stalker!
Jen @ milesandblessings
-I don’t think I would want my graoes to taste like cotton candy
-Neutrogena is the BEST!
-I had 15 minutes at Trader Joe’s today…NOT even close to enough time!!!
-I bought gels today and I don’t like gels so we’ll see how this goes
– Tomorrows run makes me nervous
1.I am doing it without heaphones
2. I have to leave too early (how do you do it?!?)….I MUST go to bed before midnight!
– I wore my new Mizuno Elixers today and it was love at first run!!!!!!
-Baked chocolate zucchini cake with chocolate ganache and candied pistachios
-Ate said cake
-Did a happy dance
I love grapes already so I can’t imagine what I would do to a pound of grapes which tasted like spun sugar!
Elizabeth @ My Neon Running Shoes
Loved your bullet points!
– My sister in law and I had chic fil a at the park today with our kids :-)
– I’m trying a maple and bacon recipe tonight!
– Day 7 of no running. This is my longest streak in like 15 years haha.
Cori @ olivetorun
After reading this I only have one bullet point….
*How are you going to talk about a headlamp purchase and NOT post a picture of you wearing it?!
That’s the only face wash that works for me!
Fiona @ Get Fit Fiona
I can’t use Neutrogena face washes cause it dries my skin out like crazy. Within a week my skin gets flaky – not fun! But then again I have pretty sensitive skin, so I have to be careful what I use anyways.
– ran 3.5 miles this morning. The whole run I thought about how I am not in as great of shape as I want to be (to PR in my 7th Half) and afterwards I felt like an Olympian.
– I’ve had the cotton candy grapes. They are magical. My 12 year old brother was incredibly impressed.
– I’m really in the mood for macaroni and cheese from the box.
My husband and I run in the early morning before the sun and wear head lamps! I teach preschool and I am going to have my husband or father in law make that board with all of the locks and switches that you have for Brooke! I am so excited about it! I like the healthy stuff at the register! I would just pick up the bulk candy in the store, then check out and buy a banana!
And the bowstring always pulls the arrow in the backwards direction before launching it forward. Keep shining, lovely lady :)
*met kids’ new teachers
*had a GREAT physical therapy session
*it’s a beautiful day today!
*i have not yet had an actual meal and it’s 4:30…this is a problem
kristen @ verbs and vignettes
* i believe you about the spider bites, and don’t need to see them. i wake up some mornings with so many mosquito bites i don’t know what to do with myself.
* i love that reminder that the light always follows the darkness, whether it’s fast or slow. :)
* that bone/bottle handoff is maybe the sweetest thing ever.
* cotton. candy. GRAPES?!
Jamie @ fitfortherun
Can’t wait to hear about you like your head lamp.. I’ve been thinking about getting one!
– I have pneumonia! Who gets that in the summer?! There hasn’t been any running for me for the past three weeks and I’m not sure there will be any in e next few either. Have you ever had pneumonia?
– My parents and my brother and his family are visiting us. That means 13 people in a house that normally houses 4. Whoa.
– A great friend is coming to visit is weekend. We haven’t seen him for 4 years, he’s never met our kids! Exciting!
– I plan to get icecream is weekend, from marble slab. Birthday cake flavour is my favourite. What is your favourite flavour ice cream or fro-yo?
I LOVE when i get that much accomplished by 8am! You have your entire day ahead of you!
Amanda @ .running with spoons.
Fruit at the cash register? I have to admit, that’s kind of brilliant.
– I ran out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch today.
– That is unacceptable.
– I’m making an emergency grocery store run to go get more.
Ashley @ Saving Money in your Twenties
– my bf and i went out to dinner tonight for our 1 year anniversary!
– he also gave me peanut butter m&m’s… in the BIGGEST bag ever
– i’m going to gain 25 lbs from those m&ms this weekend. not even upset about it
*Got in a great workout
*Free food outside the gym (huge win!)
*Going to see some old friends tomorrow
*Neutrogena is all I use and it is the best
– Hubs is on night shifts this week, but we still did a short 3 miles at 6am, after his 12 hour shift!
– I am a crafting/ art making machine this week! Signed up for a craft show in November, so I’m stockpiling!
– Hubs’ company *paid* for our 2 entries to a 5 mile race in our town! We’re running on a team with others he works with, but it saved us 50 bucks!!
– We rearranged our whole apartment this week, and I am seriously in love with it! Our dog however, is confused as all get out!
I am prone to mosquito bites, I always get bitten, it drives me nuts! I guess it’s cause I’m so sweet lol
I love your statement about light coming after darkness, refreshing reminder! I ran in the dark this morning too and I’m always reminded that it’s a new day as the sun starts to peak out of the clouds and that clears my mind and gives me hope!
– those are the cutest sugar cookies i’ve ever seen!
– i had a coffee date with my bff today and it made me happy :)
– i’m snacking on some almonds before i run a couple errands (petsmart and the grocery store).
– i’m craving salmon for dinner.
love you list! here is mine:
– “graduated” from PT today after many months
– did just a 2 mile run because I am still trying not to be too greedy with miles and I realize sometimes 2 is just enough
– going to Winter Park with good friends for the long weekend. I love being in the Colorado mountains in the summer, since I am not a skier
– made a delicious tomato/feta salad with fresh garden tomatoes
– am thankful that you know the light follows the darkness! it always does….
Leah @ Running with the Hayneses
* Spiders are my biggest phobia! I literally have nightmares about them on a regular basis.
* I froze 20 lbs. of my own home-grown peaches today!
* I’m going to Maine for Labor Day with my hubb’s family, so I need to go pack!
I, like you, went on a run so early this morning that I had completed the following by the time I left to go to work at 7:15
-ran 5 miles
-showered and ready
-washed a load of laundry
-folded a load of laundry
-ironed a load of laundry
-packed a lunch
-watched tv and ate breakfast
I was ready to crash at 9:30 this morning. Too bad I had 22 students to entertain.
Molly @ There Goes Molly Rose
*I took a 3 hour nap after work
*College football season started tonight and so I will only see my husband through the eyes of the television for the next few months.
*I worked out at 6:30am before my workshift and that made me feel darn accomplished.
*I bought a water bottle from Victoria’s secret today (pre-nap) that reads Chug Life and I think I will laugh every time I take a sip
*I don’t care to see a pic of the spider bites, but I would like one of the headlamp! Fabulous.
Hello! So, in regards to the Neutrogena Daily Scrub, I have tried that product before. I used it at a time when I had many more skin problems, and didn’t treat my skin in the best way possible. Personally, I have found that the more gently I treat my skin, the better it treats me! That means, gentle, herbal and non-drying cleansers, and moisturizing morning and night. I really don’t believe that it’s ever necessary to use a ‘scrub’ every day. Maybe once a week. And most drug-store scrubs, like the Neutrogena one or the well-known St. Ive’s scrubs, are far, far, far too harsh for skin (of almost every type). And benzyl peroxide is absolutely awful! If it can bleach your towels, imagine what it’s doing to your little pores! Other products I would suggest are Cetaphil cleansers, Simple brand foaming cleansers, and Purpose, and Kiehl’s. Plus, a lightweight moisturizer!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles
those really are the cutest sugar cookies ever.
– packing is currently the bane of my existence
– i ate way too many pancakes for dinner and im still stuffed and dying but they were amazing
– my puppy is adorable but I am grateful when he goes to sleep
Amy @ crazysweatymommy
Those are the cutest cookies ever!
– I got engaged like 2 weeks ago while running
– Tomorrow I will be completing my first week of the semester
– This weekend my fiancé is moving in
– I have been addicted to salads with dried cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, almonds, sunflower seeds, feta and raspberry dressing….it is becoming a problem! haha
– oh and i got an email today that i have a half marathon next saturday!! i completely forgot! i’m training for a marathon but forgot about the half….hopefully it goes ok
Leigha @ Minougirl
-I got 4th in my xc race today!
-I’m in Detroit for a Tigers game!
-I’m going school shopping tomorrow!
– went for a three mile run tonight after work and it was so humid that it felt like I was breathing underwater.
– test drove a new car tonight. Exploring my options. Decisions decisions. Aaaah the new car smell!
– would totally buy a Cliff bar if it was convenient at a check out. Not that I have anything against Snickers bars
– renewing my vows at the run through bridal chapel at mile three during the Rock n Roll Vegas half marathon.
– even though we haven’t met, I feel like you are one of my bffs. Stay positive!
-Brooke’s photos make me happy!
– I started my week waking up at 4:30am to run and I’m ending my week with a 5am run (this is becoming a habit…but I guess a good one!)
– My best friend and my mom share the same birthday and I got to see them BOTH today!
– I think I left my hand held water bottle at my mom’s and I’m lost without it if this is true…she might have to overnight mail it to me for my Saturday run!
Hope you have a great start to your weekend!
Liz @ The Girl on Fire Now
PLEASE do a review on the facewash – I have awful skin and I need to know if it works! I’ve tried 6-7 different facewashes, and so far acne hasn’t improved.
I love Brooke and Maggie – the swap is adorable!
*Love the pic of Brooke and Maggie
*Had my first HORRIBLE run of marathon training…8 miles of hotness and I forgot my water. Had to stop and walk a few times…but I thought of you! (I think you talked about this awhile ago) I realized it just didn’t matter.
*I wish I had those cookies right now instead of my bowl of Kashi Vanilla Graham cereal.
*Hope your bites are okay and you find the source! EWWW to spiders!
Ah your spider bite story scared me. Ew.
Those cookies look amazing. I love love love decorating cookies but those look so insanely cute!
My skin is awful due to sweating and wearing a hat while running. Let me know how that face wash works out for u.
•got in a 5k run and ate about 10 aphids :P. they are everywhere…
•got two fillings done today
•finally fit back into my skinny jeans after having a baby 10months ago lol.
-I love and use that exact face wash. It is great if you can’t use salicyclic acid washes (I can’t) and the scrub part is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
-I am running my second half marathon Saturday morning in much hotter weather than I have been hoping and praying for!
-I also hate the thought of a spider being close enough to bite me…
-I am super ready for the cool days of fall so that running feels awesomely refreshing again!
-I love the idea of running trails….
Kelly in Canada
– I used to live in a basement suite with many spiders under my bed and often woke up with multiple bites. I now have a habit if not sleeping with my hands hanging over the edge (especially the top) of the mattress. I feel your pain (literally).
– Today I found out that I will be teaching grade 4 again this Fall (yay!!!)
– I want those cookies!
• I had my first run back in Kuwait -30 minutes in 31 degrees heat. Not very pleasant- going to have to join a gym.
•I spent 20 minutes on YouTube finding out what Miley did that is all over the Internet. So given her exactly what she wanted. Whatever.
Amy @ Run Mom Run
My bullet points today
~It rained so hard my kids played in the lake in the street. They were filthy but the loved it.
~Doing a spinning workout on the trainer is so much harder than when I lightly spin using it as an excuse to watch TV.
~Cotton Candy grapes sound disgusting – sorry
~There is ice cream in my freezer and this comment is ending so I can got get some and shove it down my gullet.
I just love you. That is all. Seriously. Praying for you because you have a bright light on your horizon. HUGS!!!!
I also woke up for 3 really nasty, itchy, red and swollen bites this morning. It bothers me to no end that apparently there is a no-longer hungry little creature in my room. EEK!!
Rachel @ Operation Rosebud
OK– here they are:
–Day off for Mr J (Thank you, Air Force!)
–Babysitting our friends little girls & practicing being a family of 6 for the day
–Finally returned to running after a month of for illness– CRAZY outta shape!
–Trying out a new Hamburger recipe for the grill– fingers crossed!
Kari @ Running Ricig
looks like your back to your crazy early morning runs! I wish I had friends crazy enough to run with me that early!
Mostly I just love the picture of Brooke and Maggie because there is nothing cuter than little ones in jammies.
Kelsey @ Ramblings of Change
– I’m actually excited to start my 20-credit semester, only because at the end of it, I’ll have my B.A.S in Psychology.
– This weekend is my first bachelorette party!
– I’m excited to be back at CrossFit next week after hurting my back.
– I am going to my first blogging conference the second weekend in September, and I’m so nervously excited!
– Orchids are my favorite flower and my boyfriend’s mom actually recently bought me one because she remembered how much I love them!
– I’m obsessed with TOMS and they just came out with some amazing, new styles!
– Those frosted cookies are too cute!!
– Have you ever used a Clarisonic face brush before? I love it!
Emily K @ Leaf Parade
-I tried the cotton candy grapes this week! It’s really bizarre how much they taste like cotton candy!
-Cutest cookies ever!
Ugh the thought of those spiders… yuck!
My bullet points are:
– I am going to the 2nd wedding in two back to back weekends… I am officially wedding poor
– I’m going camping(!!!) at a lake(!!!) Sunday night and I am very excited about it
– I’m kinda stoked for my long run tomorrow… 14 miles solo really clears my mind and sets me up for a great weekend!
Have a good holiday!! :)
Elizabeth @ Positive Change
love those cookies!
-I just discovered putting cinnamon in my coffee, AMAZING-NESS!
-ready for my long run this weekend!
Where are those cookies from?
Your friend, Sarah, is married to my cousin Rocky. Small world.
The Hungry Runner Girl
No way!!! That is awesome!
-I got a spider bite this week and scratched it so much that it is now scabby. What is it with spiders this week? lame.
-I love the analogy about light always following darkness. So true.
-The AC at work broke today. It was so humid inside that my animal crackers (current obsession) were soggy. No joke.
-Today was my rest day. Tomorrow I hope to get in my last long workout until my relay race next week.
-I ate some raisin bran today too, but it was stale. Maybe I shoulda put some blackberries in it too.
I have not tried that face wash but be careful with it! Benzoyl Peroxide is the only thing that works on my acne BUT it will bleach your clothes. I only use my facewash with Benzoyl Peroxide in the shower after ruining one too many shirts washing my face in the sink.
I use the Neutrogena facewash with salicylic acid and then a benzoyl peroxide lotion afterwards only if my skin is going crazy and I need it. It’s been my formula for years!
I have yet to find a headlamp that I like. PLEASE share!