I guess I am just in the mood for favorite things lately.
1. 4 EASY and relaxed miles today. I found the perfect 4 mile loop (loops > out and back routes) which made me extremely happy because the loop ended right at 4.00 miles.
2. I am a people person. I love being around people as much as possible BUT one of my absolute favorite times of the day is when I am sitting on the ground in front of the fan by myself, stretching, drinking water and stalking you on my phone via blogs/instagram/twitter/facebook after a run.
3. Brooke’s beach outfit for today. It is from Royal Gem Clothing and they have the absolute cutest stuff. She was too busy texting her friends to look at the camera.
4. I made more s’mores bars and my cousin and I have been eating them straight out of the pan. These definitely makes the favorites list.
5. My rather be running shirt that I probably won’t take off for a few days.
6. Brooke starts clapping the second I start singing, ‘If you’re happy and you know it…” It is proven to make anyone watching her do this smile.
7. I have a cup full of guacamole from the party last night sitting in my fridge waiting for me to devour.
9. This motivational quote:
BE STRONG TODAY (and tomorrow and the next day).
What are some of your favorite things today?
Do you usually run loops or out and back routes when you run?
Are you a watch person?