Staying up last night until 2 was my worst idea ever. I am tired today but I hate complaining about that because I guarantee 99% of you reading this are also tired so let’s just leave it at that and just know that the post you are about to read makes no sense whatsoever.
10 Random Things
1. It is a proven fact that the elliptical makes me 10 times sweatier than running. Maybe it is because I am using my arms and we all know that my arms are only good for holding a baby and getting food from my plate to my mouth, not working out. I did 48 minutes on the elliptical this morning and thought I was going to drown and you are welcome for cutting out my greased back hair from the picture.
2. The Brooke photo of the day because I haven’t done a close-up of her face shot on the blog for at least 3 posts.
3. A few of you have said that Brooke looks like Curly in some of her photos. This is the only baby picture I have of Curly (before she was dubbed the name Curly) and I do think they look kind of alike but then again most babies kind of do but it is fun to compare.
4. I wanted to show you a pillow I found yesterday at Anthropologie that I almost sold my computer to spend the $190 on because I loved it so much. Brooke understood my desire for the pillow because this is OUR song. $190 for a pillow?!?!?! Those feathers in there better be made of gold and Milky Ways.
5. A friend sent me this awesome picture and I NEED this. Just imagine Brooke and I zooming around the streets of San Jose. Mom, do you need my address again so that you can send one of these to me?
6. I have officially eaten every last bit of food in our house which is actually a really awesome thing because that means we are forced to go to Costco tonight.
7. Christina sent me a link to THIS recipe! The ingredients are UNREAL: white chocolate, oreos, candy corn, peanuts, reese’s pieces and sprinkles… all of my favorite foods in one bowl!
9. I won’t admit to you how long I have spent searching for Brooke’s perfect Halloween costume today.
10. It is Brooke’s TWO MONTH birthday today and we will celebrate with a picture of the first time I ever changed her diaper.
What was your workout today? Was it a sweaty one?
Are you tired today? What time of day are you the most tired?
Tell me a random thing or two!
Do you have your halloween costume figured out yet? If you have kids, what are you dressing them up as?