Tuesday posts really are my favorite because it allows my brain to work the way it likes to work, I get to talk about all of the random things I am thinking about for a sentence and then move on to the next thing floating around in my head.
1. Why do I do this to myself? A student brought a big bag of starbursts for me and I ate all of the pink ones and now I am left with the not so great flavors. Depressing. Something else that is depressing: I hate skittles now with a passion…the look of them makes me want to die. I think it is because I overdosed on them the first trimester when I was sick.
2. Thanks mom and dad for getting me braces and for using those foam hair rollers in my hair every night, especially in my bangs.
3. Today’s lunch salad came with candied nuts and cranberries. They were so good that I saved them for the end. I don’t think I will ever be able to eat nuts that aren’t candied again.
4. I know I have put this picture on my blog before but it was over a year ago in my sister’s guest post so I thought I should put it on again because it is actually my favorite picture ever. Same exact dresses (shirt on me now) and still best friends 20 years later.
5. I was going through the pictures on my phone this morning and I am embarrassed to say there are more picture of donuts on there than pictures of people….I can’t stop.
6. I was too lazy to get a spoon for my yogurt this morning and somehow I bit off one of the fork prongs….why I was biting my yogurt off of the fork I do not know.
7. Another 60 minutes on the elliptical today, ankle feeling a little better but still going to wait to run for a few days. Ahhhh the nonexistent pressures that go along with pregnant running.
8. I fell asleep on the living room floor last night and stayed there for about an hour. I actually really enjoy sleeping on the floor every now and then.
9. 23 days of school left. 40 days until my nieces ballet recital (which I am equally excited for).
10. One of my cute friends just got dumped and it breaks my heart. Break ups are the absolute worst and I am pretty sure I will be egging his car and putting a banana peel under his feet for him to slip on later today.
Free virtual race with awesome prizes HERE!
Did you have braces? A retainer? Head gear?
-7 years of orthodontics. Not kidding.
Do you have any countdowns until something fun right now?
Tell me some tangents about YOUR day!
Ever had food poisoning or ate something while you were sick and ever since then you can’t stand that particular food? What was it?